1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
The Miz, seriously? He's a straight up smark darling now.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gran Metalik being used solely to put people over is criminal. He's so fun to watch.

Reactions: IceTheRetroKid

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Kofi Kingston not on that list interesting.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,258 Posts
Why would WWE themselves make a list of 'underrated' performers, they're basically admitting they don't book the right people properly.

and the guys on those lists suck anyway, they're not "underrated" if EVERYONE agrees they suck.

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
It's really funny when WWE.com actually realizes a certain set of their stars aren't booked properly.

Reactions: Oneiros

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Agree with the list but take Miz & Liv out of it

Lol at them putting a list out of underrated talents, YOU yourself control that jackasses

Metalik should be the top guy on 205 tbh, Cedric has potential too

Alpha have potential, Emma is criminally underused, Liv Morgan underrated?? Wtf?? She's still developing

Apollo is incredibly boring & haven't looked at his shit with Titus but at least it's a story I guess? See where it goes, Axel sucks

& you guys cream yourselves over Miz day in day out lol

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
The Miz - Totally agree with this, although it's debatable whether he's truly under rated anymore, his popularity has definitely increased over the past year

American Alpha - Yeah, they're great, WWE has just done a terrible job of showcasing them, they also didn't have the story like they did in NXT.

Emma - 100%, could easily be a top player in the women's division, deserves to be up there with the likes of Bliss and Sasha on RAW.

Cedric Alexander - Agreed here too, something about him screams star to me, think he could even be effective outside of the CW division, probably only a matter of time before he gets a push in there though.

Curtis Axel - Not totally sure about this one, he was probably best when he was doing his Axelmania shtick, but he was getting fairly over as a face at least.

Apollo Crews - Again, not sure i really agree, athletically he's fantastic, sure, but there's really nothing to him apart from that.

Liv Morgan - Don't agree, i've never been impressed with her whenever i've seen her matches in NXT, she seems very off.

Gran Metalik - Not seen enough of him to judge, but he's a very impressive wrestler from what matches i have seen of his.

Reactions: december_blue

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
I agree on Emma, American Alpha and Metalik. Cedric and Liv are still developing (don't think Liv will amount to much anyway), and Miz isn't underrated anymore. Crews and Axel are incredibly boring.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
An underrated wrestlers list without Cesaro and Harper :heston. Cesaro has won the observer most underrated wrestler award lthe last 4 years and he is not on that list :eyeroll

And what the hell is Liv doing there? She is hot, that's about it, her matches are usually bad, her promos are even worse and she is like Carmella but worse.

With the exception of Axel (he is boring in the ring and in the mic) the rest I agree. I think Miz is underrated because he should be world champion or at least be in contention for the title after the year he has had

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Apollo Crews shouldnt be on. The guy sucks

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Emma for sure. Hopefully once she's back from her injury, they'll give her a good feud.

Liv Morgan is such a random name to add to this list. From my impression she is basically a carbon copy of Carmella, and Carmella does it better. I don't see her amounting to much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts