Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The two most dangerous moves in indy wrestling

since we are never gonna see these moves on the mainstream feds, not again at least

but with these moves being around what does it mean for wrestling in general, is every other move from the top gonna be overshadowed and under-appreciated?

does it turn the wrestlers who use them into one trick ponies?

how many wrestlers can actually do these moves?

i want a list please for future preference

and no matter what anybody says they are still sights to behold weither it be wrestling or whatever

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Jerelle Clark is the only know I know doing the 630, never seen a double moonsault before (who can do such a thing anyway?).

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
I know Ricochet has done both, Facade from CZW's done a 630, and of course PAC whenever he feels like it.

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
I don't think those are even close to being the most dangerous moves in indy wrestling. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like head drops are a lot more dangerous than flips

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it seems that these moves a testament to the indy scene trying to be more EXTREME by adding a flip to every move possible

see Canadian Destroyer

·
Registered
470 Posts
Only time you'll really see a double moonsault would be in a cage match, or off a high up platform to the floor

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
Only time you'll really see a double moonsault would be in a cage match, or off a high up platform to the floor
Ricochet has done it from the top rope to the inside of the ring.

Reactions: Rawlin

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
"Mr. 360" Jerelle Clark
Jack Evans
PAC
Ricochet

Double Moonsault
(from the top rope) Ricochet
(off high platforms) Jack Evans

If a wrestlers moveset is tame, than a move like the 630 will make them into a 1 trick pony.

Wrestlers like Jack Evans & PAC have movesets loaded with so many spectacular moves that the 360 is just the tip of the iceberg.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Dangerous for the 60 pound idiot doing the moves, maybe. Pac is THE only spot monkey who's concerned with having a good WRESTLING match.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
^Pac makes every single move look beautiful though, that's why it translates into good matches. Most spotmonkeys never perfect their spots, they just know how to barely hit them without killing someone and that's it so the crowd goes meh after a while.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Ricochet has done it from the top rope to the inside of the ring.

That's seriously dangerous, but I suppose so was the moonsault when it first started, as was the 450.

Who knows? That was insane though, it almost looks effortless aswell.

·
Registered
215 Posts
^Pac makes every single move look beautiful though, that's why it translates into good matches. Most spotmonkeys never perfect their spots, they just know how to barely hit them without killing someone and that's it so the crowd goes meh after a while.
Watch some recents Ricochet matches
he's doing moves in a beaultiful way.
recently he did a Shooting Star Senton to outside in his recent CZW match
and i heard in some recap he did a Inverted Dragonrana in PWG

1 - 18 of 18 Posts