Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we know that there are 6 remaining spots for tonights Rumble, we also know that Booker T, Kevin Nash and Triple H will fill three of them, so who does that leave for the other three places? Christian, Lesnar, Austin (Tough Enough), Taker (Do what they did with Cena in 08)?

Who do you think?

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
6 Remaining Spots:

- Triple H
- Cody Rhodes (in a mask)
- Kevin Nash
- Booker T
- Evan Bourne
- Undertaker (in some capacity)

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I'm saying Sting and they are keeping it under their hat. I know it is a long shot, but betwen the HOF in atlanta, he's not under contract, and his two TNA/WCW buddies showing up tonight, It is the perfect time for a quick final run, and it is probably now or never.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Triple H isn't a lock yet, in fact, non of them are locks yet, Booker and Nash seem very likely but we've had no word on HHH. Awesome Kong is supposed to be there tonight but I imagine that'll be interfering in Natalya's match.

Going with Booker, Nash, Christian, Trips, The GM, and King.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I think Lawler is a shoe to be honest. His music hits, he gets up from ring side and he eliminates Alex Riley.

Cody Rhodes will be there somehow (probably in a mask)
Kevin Nash
Booker T

Triple H, to eliminate Sheamus (and himself at the same time)

And then it could be anyone. My guess would be Christian. Undertaker is, if I'm and the entire IWC are honest so obvious and more boring than ever. It will be something like the 131 times he returned at the Rumble!

Tommy Dreamer, he's tweeted about being in Boston!?!?
RVD.....just because it always seem to happen
Scotty Too Hotty.............literally it could be anybody at this point!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
-Triple H
-Kevin Nash
-Booker T
-Christian
-Evan Bourne
-Sting (Praying)
This! Sting being in the Rumble as a big surprise entrant would be fucking epic. WWE needs to make it happen. It's the beginning of the Road to Wrestlemania in Altanta so WCW Stars are a must to be a part. I would rather like to see DDP come in instead of Evan Bourne though. But damn I am praying for a epic Sting appearance.

Here's how I would like it to go.

Countdown with the ring filled with a good number of guys that can get eliminated but then as the buzzer rings, the lights go black. No music, and all of a sudden when the lights go on, standing in the middle of the ring is Sting.

·
I like me
407 Posts
I think it is wishful thinking to expect all 6 to be big name surprises. I would go with:

- Triple H
- Christian
- Booker T
- Kevin Nash
- Jerry Lawler
- CURT THE HAWK HAWKINS

·
Registered
242 Posts
6 Remaining Spots:

- Triple H
- Cody Rhodes (in a mask)
- Kevin Nash
- Booker T
- Evan Bourne
- Undertaker (in some capacity)
I like this prediction. Except Taker which I think they're holding off for a bit longer. I think I'd go with Tyler Recks instead.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
If you go to Twitter and type in Sting WWE, there are numerous tweets within the last hour that claim Sting is backstage at the TD Garden...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts