Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple thread really, think it could make for a good debate. Not who would you fire becaus that takes into account who is a big draw ect just which 5 superstars in WWE do you not like watching?

For me it's-
1. Teddy Long (I know exactly what he's gonna say and he draws everthing out far to long)
2. Heath Slater (Dislike everything about him, has a very punchable face, he's not a good heel I want him off my screen)
3. Jerry Lawler (Obnoxious fat bastard, the way he talks about Vickie is just disgusting and hypocritical considering he's much fatter then her)
4. John Morrison (Jeff Hardy without the charisma and laughable drug problems)
5. The Great Khali (Why is this guy on television when they're bearly using D-Bryan & Wade Barrett?)

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
1)Evan Bourne (his goofy face and peace signs annoy me)

2)Kofi Kingston (he annoys me, from his stupid looking pecs to his little arm movements he does)

3)Jerry Lawler (needs to go)

4)Hornswoggle (get off my screen)

5)Rey Mysterio (he just annoys me really)

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
1. Khali - The guy is so retarded and uncoordinated, just useless.
2. Drew McIntyre - No personality at all
3. Otunga - Useless
4. Heath Slater - ranga
5. Jerry Lawler - was a huge fan of mega heel announcer Lawler, but now that he's neutral he offers nothing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Heath Slater, the worst wrestler on Tv today. The only thing he had going do him was the corre so he didn't have to do anything and let the others do everything for him
John Morrison, dude your Jim Morrison and his whole get up is like Jamie noble a few years back with the fur coats
The Great Khali, he is just a black eye in the ring

·
Registered
615 Posts
John Cena - Cant stand him in any way at all, wrestling sucks, promo sucks, movies suck and I hate his captain america, stand for everthing righteous bullshit attitude.

Heath Slater - Terrible look, no charisma and in general I want to kick him in the head whenever I see him.

Kofi Kingston - He annoys the life out of me, he is like a cartoon character and belongs on nickelodeon or something.

Jack Swagger - I just dont like the guy at all and his gimmick is like the poor mans Kurt Angle.

Alberto Del Rio - While I think he has in ring capabilities he is terribly boring and dull and he has been pushed so much, so early and for all the wrong reasons.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
John Morrison
Justin Gaybriel
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Jack Swagger

AJ Lee would be one too, but idk if Divas count. if they do AJ Lee would go right after HoMo.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Kelly Kelly- Don't want to get started.
Heath Slater- He makes my skin crawl.
Otunga- Nothing going for him. Not sure how the new gimmick will work out.
John Cena- I don't hate him. I really don't. I don't like wrestlers being shoved down my throat which is why #5 is...
Alberto Del Rio- He's a great wrestler, needs some work on the mic, but I can't stand the character.

·
Registered
27 Posts
mine our

jack swagger(kurt angle rip off)
jtg(fucking dumb)
heath slater(trash)
mark henry(sorry i cant take him serious as champion ever since he had that thing with mae young)
khali(joke)

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
1. Alberto Del Rio - Ever since he got traded to Raw, in fact, ever since he faced Edge at WrestleMania, I've grown to dislike him a lot.
2. Randy Orton - Good talent, just hate how he still gets shoved down our throats.
3. John Cena - See Randy Orton
4. Sheamus - Haven't liked him at all.
5. John Morrison

·
Asuka
96,245 Posts
1 ~ John Morrison
2 ~ Jack Swagger
3 ~ Cody Rhodes
4 ~ Randy Orton
5 ~ Sheamus

Morrison and Swagger are always going to be my #1 and #2.....if Jeff Hardy isn't around, but the others I'm putting on the basis of how much they annoy me based on their current pushes. These aren't necessarily the guys I hate most as talents, I mean, if Michael McGillicutty was getting pushed like Sheamus, or Ezekiel Jackson was getting pushed like Randy Orton, or Heath Slater was getting pushed like Cody Rhodes, then they would definately make it, but as it stands, I have no reason to hate them because they're completely irrelevant. These are just the guys that piss me off in every single fashion right now.

I'm only including wrestlers too. I'm not gonna bother including Jerry Lawler although every single thing he does makes me want to punch him. I'm saving that for the relevent people, but he pisses me off at least a lot more than Sheamus.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
1) John Cena - miraculously finds a new way to annoy me each and every week. Just fuck off already.

2) Fat Sin Cara - ruined all of the momentum that Sin Cara Proper built and dragged Daniel Bryan down in the process.

3) Zack Ryder - Jersey Shore wannabee douche with a stupid catch phrase.

4) Cody Rhodes - The worst actor in America. So you're a psycho? Riiiiight....

5) David Otunga - He's so self conscious it's embarrassing and bothersome.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Khali
Hornswoggle
The Bellas

I cant really think of anything beyond those 3/4, who really have no business being anywhere near a wrestling show.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Mine are as follows:
The Miz: He's a guy who never seems to shut up, no wonder he has been named Jerk of the Month more times than any other Superstar.
Mark Henry: He's a monster, enough said.
Maryse: She's full of herself.
Vickie Guerrero: She's annoying.
Michael Cole: I can't stand him.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
1) Randy Orton, Overpushed, average talent with a shitty attitude and no charisma.

2) The Undertaker, Nothing without the gimmick which consists of everybody shitting their pants in terror, thoroughly average worker that really didn't add anything to the table.

3) Kelly Kelly, She really just doesn't know what she's doing, and that'd be fine if she was a valet, but she isn't, imagine if Sunny was pushed as the top wrestler in the company.

4) R-Truth, it's not like I dislike him, but he's an awful in-ring competitor who has a great character he plays to perfection, I still can't get over how shitty a worker he is though.

5) Mark Henry, R-Truth with a worse character and worse in-ring ability. I don't give a shit that he's revitalizing SD, he still bores me in and out of the ring. Dude gets winded cutting a promo".

"I'm...Mark Henry...and I'm...finally the World Heavyweight Champion. Now all you haters and doubters...are all wrong...cause...I beat Randy Orton...and if you don't like that...you will...enter the...Hall of Pain..."

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
"Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?" is freakin' Shakespeare next to "woo woo woo, you know it".
Is it really though? He's saying "can you smell what the Rock is cooking." Think about that now and tell me that's amazing. Really, it's just a regular catchphrase with a great delivery. WOO WOO WOO is fairly simple, however it's delivered well so it sounds good. Also, it gives a reason for the crowd to chant along with him.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts