Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i havent seen this weeks impact, so i dont know of any more offers or decisions but its obvious 3D will fight the guns.

I have also read that 3D will carry on as singles wrestlers, WHY!?, i dont know.

Im hoping if 3D lose it will by an awesome match thats hard fought and not the theory thats popped into my head which is one of the Dudleys turning on the other to forcibly end their team, for the reason he is sick of being the tag partner and wants to be a main champion on his own.

i would groan until im out of breath if this happens

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
They know they won't achieve ANYTHING, they didn't when they were in singles competition in their prime, nevermind today. But I feel that they're too stubborn to admit it. Whether its stubbornness, or love for the company I don't know, but either way they don't want to admit that all good things must come to an end.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Team 3D will win and turn heel by not retiring, therfore keeping the belts.
MCMG will be pissed because of the beatdown and 3D going against their word.
I will be bored and yawn.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Team 3D is an example of the type of Vets I don't mind around. I have said this in other "Team 3D" threads and I will say it hear: Team 3D can work, talk, and are still over. These are the type of guys TNA should KEEP around so guys like Jesse Neal (who has really progressed as a performer) and

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Like I said since before BfG. When the conditions weren't clear, but everybody could have known:

Team 3D comes back into the title picture, and take the titles off the Guns. They will stay and MMG will get buried, like LAX and BMI got buried due to T3D before them.

I still wait for a storyline, where Team 3D opponents actually got out better / hotter than before.

Team 3D will win and turn heel by not retiring, therfore keeping the belts.
MCMG will be pissed because of the beatdown and 3D going against their word.
I will be bored and yawn.
My guess, too.

·
Registered
6,856 Posts
They've given alot. If they wanna close their career with them both trying it properly (I know there's been a time where at least D-Von was a singles wrestler) I don't mind. Least they can say they either done it and succeeded or done it and they know they still have their tag accomplishments. With the amount of crap on TNA, Team 3D's matches are always fun and they're not exactly the worst workers in the world

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Im curious where this 3D thing is going.
A legit retirement?
Singles competition?
Doing something else in the company other than wrestle?
Or a haha fooled you we're staying and taking the belts (and now heels again)

·
Registered
164 Posts
id quite like them to stick around and maybe do some mic time but thats it, it would suck ass if they turned heel and took the belts!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts