·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Think the current queue is

1. barry
2. Tweet
3. Sky

? @Odo;

@Sylar; also has a game ready to go I believe. And then my WF III will be ready to go anytime after next month. Will obv head to the back of the queue for a while lol
That I do. It's funny, too, because I posted back in June I was hosting again and never got added to the queue. It's OK, though, I always find a way in. :russo

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Cleaned up the queue as best I can. Let me know when your game is written and ready to send out please.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,732 Posts
He needs his coward excuse for not playing
You really want me to play?

Sure i could play, dont expect much tho i got like 2 hours in the evening to put for mafia... yeah that'll be fun.

Oh you want activity? Well i dont have time whole day to read the thread and catch up in the game. So no, i dont wanna play if i can't be fully committed.

Buuuuuuuuuuut i'll show my way out and stay out from the section from now on np.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts

Sure i could play, dont expect much tho i got like 2 hours in the evening to put for mafia... yeah that'll be fun.

Oh you want activity? Well i dont have time whole day to read the thread and catch up in the game. So no, i dont wanna play if i can't be fully committed.

Buuuuuuuuuuut i'll show my way out and stay out from the section from now on np.
:francis

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
He needs his coward excuse for not playing

:heston

Pleasure doing business as always

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,298 Posts
Anyway I'm nearly done with my 2
@Jam; when the next game is on hit me up if I can play bro .

Nice one Big Dog

Carter is high as a mofo new batch in haha .

Reactions: Rugrat and Jam

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
If anyone has a small game (that is, <5 IRL days small), then feel free to drop it in, Undertale game will have to wait until after the revamp

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,298 Posts
Sky is your game ready ? If so can we not start before the 27th ?

61 - 80 of 100 Posts