Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are Eddie Guerrero's widow and a laptop computer. Half of the roster consists of heels that, for some reason or another, nobody cares about. "King Sheamus" has went from 2 time champ with a monster heel push to doing nothing at PPVs and losing repeatedly to Morrison. Drew McIntyre's face switch isn't paying off. A former World Champ and Money In The Bank winner who beat Randy Orton clean at a PPV, Jack Swagger, is now jobbing on Superstars.

I keep hearing that part of the reason that WWE brings in new wrestlers as default heels is that it is easier for a wrestler to get over as a heel. Its too bad that creative forgot to tell the Royal Rumble winner.

·
Registered
223 Posts
There are alot of heels. The anonymous labtop and Guerarro are just the heel GM's. There's MIZ, Nexus and tonnes of other heels.

I want a non heel GM, bring back Mick Foley or even Teddy Long (Teddy's not been on Smackdown! for 3 weeks?).

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Word is that Vince McMahon and some others are not happy with Teddy Long and that he has been yanked in favor of giving Vickie more time. Which just further proves the point.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I think the belief that it is easier to get over as a heel is true insofar as all that has to be done is attack a face.

Where's my motivation? Where's my rounded characters? Where's my consistency of thought? Michael Cole, that's where.

Where are the stakes? God knows the titles mean a fraction as much as they have historically.

I miss Gillian Hall, she was the perfect example of what makes a bad heel, imo.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Barrett and Miz/CM Punk IMHO

But yeah your right realistically the most heated characters today are probably Vickie Guerrero and a laptop.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
1. Vickie Guerrero, BY FAR. Not since Vince and Stephanie McMahon have I heard such heat for an on-air character.

2. A toss-up between The Miz and CM Punk.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Ricardo Rodriguez is pretty over too.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
Guerrero and Cole. how sad.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Judging by crowd reactions, Vickie Gurrerio, then tie between CM Punk and Miz, I would even consider Alberto Del Rio now too

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
If R-Truth continues to botch and say the wrong town names you can add him to list of top heat getters, even though he isn't a heel.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Sounds like Vickie Guerrero and Miz by week to week reactions

·
Registered
727 Posts
1. Vickie Guerrero, BY FAR. Not since Vince and Stephanie McMahon have I heard such heat for an on-air character.

2. A toss-up between The Miz and CM Punk.
yea i can agree with this. i say cole is next, followed by the gm laptop.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts