Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the locations, it's all over the US.

I'm pretty disappointed it's not coming to my city. Closest one is like a 2 hours away for me, and as crazy as it sounds, I'm considering it. I watch a ton of wrestling, but I've never had the chance to see it on a huge movie screen. 4 hours of driving round trip, and probably in the rain and dark is what's holding me back though. They picked some pretty obscure towns. "Billings, Montana" but no where in Portland or Seattle... WHAT?

Austin Aries vs Brian Kendrick, RVD vs Jerry Lynn in a Full Metal Mayhem match, Robert Roode vs Kurt Angle for the championship, and even Sting vs Hogan (This could very well be an infamous match that is talked about for years). All of that, on the same show, out of the impact zone, on a giant screen, with my favorite food, in a movie theater (ideally) filled with fans who want to watch a good show is very appealing to me.

So, is it coming to your area? And are you going?

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
It's not even playing in my state. That's really of no concern though, as I would not be going anyway.

I will wait and download the RUDOS version the night of the PPV and watch it then. This is a good idea though, and something WWE would make a killing off of if they were to do it for Wrestlemania each year.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
^Well, its free in the UK, and i'm NOT watching a PPV with adverts, No way, Last time i watched a PPV on TV, they missed the mainevent, So i'd prefer to download thanks. I watch Impact on TV though.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Hmmm, I am interested in seeing Angle vs. Roode and Styles vs. Daniels.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
It's not playing in Kentucky... hmmmmm

I really like the idea of PPV's being played in theaters. I'd actually go watch a big time show like WM at a theater or something.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Surprisingly, it actually is coming to my area. However, it is still about an hour and fifteen minutes away, which, in my opinion, is a little too long of a drive for a school night. However, my mom is letting me order it.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I think it's a great idea, I'd love to go to a theatre to watch a big time PPV filled with fellow Wrestling fans,the WWE could make a killing out of it

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
I would have laughed if it was playing in a Philly movie theater, I think we actually have a Screenvision movie theater in South Philly too. It's not though so I was deprived of my lols.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Wish a showing was coming closer to me. I've never watch a wrestling ppv in a theater before but I have watched many WWE ppv at hooters & BWW before and that's always fun. Hoping to find some friends to watch BFG with and split the cost.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts