Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guys are coming, old guys are leaving. The 10 years after Wrestlemania 30, from Wrestlemania 31 to Wrestlemania 40, who will be the 10 guys filling up the top of the cards, getting title runs, big matches, making the most money?

I feel like Cena, Orton, and Brock Lesnar aint goin anywhere. They'll still be goin strong, along with CM Punk. Alberto Del Rio will be another top guy for time to come. Daniel Bryan will as well. All of The Shield will all be top stars. Ryback will also have some dominant runs. So, you got:

Top faces: John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins

Top heels: Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, Ryback, Dean Ambrose

Several of these guys can and will work as both obviously. Its not a bad line up.

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
Cena leading another generation.

I would rather lead a 3-man army into the heart of fucking Afghanistan than watch that BS for another decade.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
GENKI D&
1,904 Posts
Even though it'd punch me in the childhood, the next generation needs to be started by a heel Cena or (my hope) badass tweener Cena :mark:

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
I really don't think CM Punk will be, I think he's pretty close to hanging up his boots in the next 5 years or so, he's achieved everything ... but who knows, I'd like to see him be around that's for sure! :)

Cena, possibly lol Bryan, Reigns and Rollins, highly likely, I think those heels you mentioned are possible too.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Shaun Ricker, Big E. Langston, Roman Reigns, Ryback, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, will all be future headlining/main event talent. Principally Ryback and Langston, once Bryan is gone.

The legends will be: Punk, Orton, Cena (heel).

The important veterans will be: Sheamus, ADR, Miz and a couple I knowim forgetting.

·
18,013 Posts
Sami Zayn is definitely one to watch, not that I need to tell you this lol

·
18,013 Posts
Shaun Ricker, Big E. Langston, Roman Reigns, Ryback, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, will all be future headlining/main event talent. Principally Ryback and Langston, once Bryan is gone.

The legends will be: Punk, Orton, Cena (heel).

The important veterans will be: Sheamus, ADR, Miz and a couple I knowim forgetting.
I wouldn't be surprised if Miz ends up going down the commentary/interview route to be honest.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
I can't see CM Punk being around for that much longer.

In no particular order:
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Ryback
Daniel Bryan
Cody Rhodes
Wade Barrett
Sheamus
Damien Sandow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts