Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its good to see the youth taking over in the WWE . I just hope they start using the titles, the tag team division has all but disappeared the U.S. almost never gets air the I.C. title is the only one that gets a little play and you dont see that much other than that its all WWE and World titles. I can understand pushing those more just because they are the big belts and they should be , but whats stopping them from using the others on air every week?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
It is good to see those things but why would you reference that waste of space R-Truth?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is good to see those things but why would you reference that waste of space R-Truth?
I didnt get that shit from R truth its more like he at some point spent some time in the south we have been saying that in conversation for a long minute and he was or should i say is trying to cash in on it. But on some real shit thanks for pointing that out I didnt have him in mind when I wrote it.thatswazup.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
As soon as I opened this thread I thought it was going to be some Random R -Truth thread, you should really change the title.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts