Wrestling Forum banner

That's how Cena is beaten in his Open Challenge? and the new champ is that fucking hypocrite?

17747 Views 183 Replies 141 Participants Last post by  dashing_man
I'm sorry, but this was such a shitty way of doing this. ADR, the same guy who claimed that WWE was a racist company, told HHH that he would never come back...now he is back with the same company. I guess money talks, but he's such a hypocrite.

Cena lost because of a fucking SUPERKICK, A MOVE WHO EVERYBODY DOES!!! In a match that was 10 minutes long and...fuck, other US Open Challenges were a lot more realistic in the sense of Cena losing...and he loses like that

Disgusting. The only thing I loved was seing Zeb Colter back. I love that dude, great manager and mind for the business. Hell, even Jack Swagger was a better option. For a moment, I thought Cesaro was with Zeb again lol.

Fuck off Del Rio, I hope Cena buries you when he comes back.
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

· Bourne Better
2,327 Posts
Re: SPOILER ALERT: That's how Cena is beaten in his Open Challenge? and the new champ is that fucking hypocrite?

Spoiler alert does nothing when your title is a spoiler ;)

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Re: SPOILER ALERT: That's how Cena is beaten in his Open Challenge? and the new champ is that fucking hypocrite?

I'm sorry, but this was such a shitty way of doing this. ADR, the same guy who claimed that WWE was a racist company, told HHH that he would never come back...now he is back with the same company. I guess money talks, but he's such a hypocrite.

Cena lost because of a fucking SUPERKICK, A MOVE WHO EVERYBODY DOES!!! In a match that was 10 minutes long and...fuck, other US Open Challenges were a lot more realistic in the sense of Cena losing...and he loses like that

Disgusting. The only thing I loved was seing Zeb Colter back. I love that dude, great manager and mind for the business. Hell, even Jack Swagger was a better option. For a moment, I thought Cesaro was with Zeb again lol.

Fuck off Del Rio, I hope Cena buries you when he comes back.

I actually agree when you call him a hypocrite! He was absolutely right to slap the living shit out of that racist but for him to come back after all that shit... He really is an hypocrite

· The NEW
15,409 Posts

Watched the match live because I heard it was gonna open the show and I had hopes of Bryan returning, but damn I was disappointed.

And that's some stupid ass booking too. :lol Cena does these long open challenge matches for like 6 months and then loses the title to ALBERTO DEL RIO out of all people. CLEAN. In like 10 MINUTES. ALBERTO DEL RIO. Now I don't have anything against ADR, I think he is awesome in the ring, BUT he is also quite possibly one of the most boring & overpushed champions of the PG Era. WWE is so bad. :lol

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,540 Posts

This was the biggest possible fuck you to Swagger and his fans.
I'm legitimately sad. I don't know why I deluded myself into thinking something good would happen for Jack when Zeb returned.

I had hoped all the months of eagerly watching Superstars and Main Event matches would pay off. That all the jobbing and poor booking was just buying time. That someone who was still young, who had so much to offer and who could really connect with fans if given the chance, would be able to do just that. That he would find some wee bit of success again, that his face turn would have meant something in the long run and that people would remember him as more than just the lispy Angle knockoff.

I was wrong. This isn't even disappointment. This is something else.

I don't blame Del Rio. I even like the guy, but why did they have to just kill Swagger like this? This is beyond Ryder burial. This is basically bluntly stating that he's going to be released and that WWE has no regrets and gives no fucks about him.

I feel so stupid. I think I might have to take a legit break.

· Premium Member
1,702 Posts

WWE can't win...

If Cena wins its - lolcenawins
If Del Rio cheats to win - Should have won clean
If Del Rio pins Cena clean in the ring in under 8 minutes - bullshit.

· Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

basically you're mad your guy didn't win
I'm not even a John Cena fan. I loved Alberto...on LU, because in WWE he lacked something. And now he is hypocrite for coming back after what happened.

And if you are referring to the match Cena had with Zayn...i wasn't mad back then. They had so much better options: Ambrose, Cesaro, Zayn, Bryan, idk...but not Fucking ADR.

· Premium Member
2,578 Posts

Watched the match live because I heard it was gonna open the show and I had hopes of Bryan returning, but damn I was disappointed.

And that's some stupid ass booking too. :lol Cena does these long open challenge matches for like 6 months and then loses the title to ALBERTO DEL RIO out of all people. CLEAN. In like 10 MINUTES. ALBERTO DEL RIO. Now I don't have anything against ADR, I think he is awesome in the ring, BUT he is also quite possibly one of the most boring & overpushed champions of the PG Era. WWE is so bad. :lol
I'm not really a fan of Daniel Bryan, but I would have seriously loved for him to return and win it against Cena. ADR is just... bland. I actually would have preferred Big Show over ADR.

Seriously. :lol

Reactions: henrymark

· Registered
85 Posts

and let the complaining begin. fuck wrestling fans really are the worst.
I know, so glad to see Del Rio back again, he can have a great wrestling match with anyone, I'm sure Cena asked to lose like that so it wouldn't be memorable.

Viva Del Rio!!!!!

· The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
Sissy boy
12,256 Posts

One day, our hopes will be fulfilled :hipster

· Registered
15,020 Posts

Owens and Cena spammed finishers for the last 5-6 minutes of their match where Cena eventually made Kevin tap in a 20+ minute match, Del Rio beats him in less than 10 minutes with a simple kick to the head.

· SWAG/SPICE
43,108 Posts

After Cena's series with Owens and all the better matches he's had with Rio, this match was disappointing tbh. But glad Rio is back. Vince is legit IN LOVE with this dude and will give him top story lines at least. Zeb will bring the heat at least.

Would like a feud with Jack, but WWE probably will do shit all with that blessed opportunity. Maybe Rusev will turn face and face Rio, which will also be good. Maybe even Cesaro vs Rio. :banderas the matches will be insane.

· WWE plant
4,727 Posts

WWE can't win...

If Cena wins its - lolcenawins
If Del Rio cheats to win - Should have won clean
If Del Rio pins Cena clean in the ring in under 8 minutes - bullshit.
There are more than 3 options.

Even more satisfying ones if you keep Bert out of it completely.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.