Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...i would find it hard for anyone to argue with anything that happened tonight! From Cena's A++ Promo to Miz cashing in....they really stepped it up tonight....and if you can find anything wrong with tonights Raw then u are just a complete dueche

·
Registered
183 Posts
best raw of 2010 so far

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
I just think the end made it. I marked the f out for the miz winning.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
it was a great ending, Orton didn't look weak losing it plus Miz did it the Good old chickenshit heel way, although i can't see him having a long reign with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats funny is....when Nexus attacked orton before the match...i said outloud that Miz was gonna cash in, because we hadnt seen him the whole night

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Fantastic Raw, to think, I was second guessing myself watching it after Survivor Series, that's one of those things were you look back and think "that could have been one of the worst moments in my life as a wrestling fan."

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you take out the ending it was an awful raw
exactly WHAT else were u watching Raw for? thats the way its ALWAYS been....start....filler...climactic ending!

If you take out the ending...NOBODY IS WATCHING IT!!! DUH!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
if you take out the ending it was an awful raw
Agreed. Also, I thought the Cena promo was good. But yeah, take away the ending and in my opinion, the anti climatic use of Money in the Bank, then yeah, it was back to its normal crappy Raw self.

LAST WEEK was the best Raw in while.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cena's A++ promo? Don't go overboard.
WHAT??? what would he have had to do to gain your approval?
I mean granted, i know it was kayfabe, but if i was ignorant of how things run i wouldhave REALLY beieved he was done!...i swear u and the guy that posted aboe u are TRUE IWC members...cuz its impossible to please any of you

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
exactly WHAT else were u watching Raw for? thats the way its ALWAYS been....start....filler...climactic ending!

If you take out the ending...NOBODY IS WATCHING IT!!! DUH!
I watch Raw for the storyline progression, matches, and hoping that it makes sense (which usually doesn't happen).

And, basically, what you're saying is if 10 minutes (a normal main event time) is good, then disregard the last two hours because you don't have to watch it, just base it on the main event and therefore it was good. That doesn't even make sense. DUH!

·
Registered
124 Posts
RAW had my jumping out my seat all night! Cena elevated him self to a higher level than he already was with a great promo, it wasnt all-time great but it was from the heart and he really made everybody who was listening cross over to his side even if it just was for 10 minutes. Barrett continues to lose but doesnt loose face at all because of both of Cena's interferences and Barrett without a doubt get the most heat in the company (until next week). He will be a big part of WM27 this year trust me. Finally, the cash in of money in the bank was perfect. Miz looked strong in winning the title compared to other cash ins because even though Orton was hurt he was on his fight and able to put up a fight against Miz. The counter into skull crushing finale was brilliant because it meant Miz actually out wrestled Orton. Barrett faced a hurt Orton yet couldnt avoid the RKO and Miz did proving he was better at least on this night. As a big Miz fan I was very excited with this win. He definitely deserves it and will do big things with his title reign. I see it lasting all the way to Mania where Miz's career comes full circle prolly with a Match against John Cena. Cena will end this nexus fued at Royal Rumble and prolly go on to win the rumble unless Orton does (they will be the last 2 men unless Orton is in the title match against Miz at rumble). Anyway, morale of the story is yes this was one of the best RAW episodes in a long time!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
If this wonderful RAW is thanks to the new writers then hell thank god for that! For some reason the whole ending had an old school feeling to it especially with the loud pops

1 - 20 of 55 Posts