Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was a perfect opportunity for HHH to get some payback on shamus but instead JM came to the aid of SM. Thoughts?

·
Registered
544 Posts
NO way to early in the show when he comes back it has to be at the end of a show or at a ppv

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a fair point actually. Because of that i cant see it being on RAW. Cant really see Shamus closing the show in the near future. Maybe at SS with it looking like JM and Shamus colliding.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
He'll be back at a ppv.

For a second there, I thought his face was going to pop up when the lights went back off during the
McMahon segment and say "I'm coming back" or something to that extent.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
He's still fucking hurt. He's also lost a significant amount of weight due to being unable to work-out at the calibur he used to. (which is why we only heard his voice, he doesn't look nearly as intimidating right now)

He'll be back when he is in shape and fully healthy.

·
Registered
720 Posts
He's still fucking hurt. He's also lost a significant amount of weight due to being unable to work-out at the calibur he used to. (which is why we only heard his voice, he doesn't look nearly as intimidating right now)

He'll be back when he is in shape and fully healthy.
he look fine at the Fan appreciation Night on Saturday...

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
HHH save Santino? No thanks.

Also, think about it. When Jericho/Edge teasted their feud after Edge got injured, the crowd was hot for it...6 months later, they forgot.

When HHH returns, it should be as a heel. Most fans won't remember HHH/Shemous anyway, so it dosen't matter anymore.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Not only would that have been stupid, but would have treated the Sheamus kayfabe injury like some of joke. When we do see Ol' Big Nose on live TV again, he's going to be fully recovered, pissed, and ready for revenge.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Really? He's the fucking Triple H. He's not gonna waste his come back only to save Santino Marella. He should save his come back to the ring in a PPV.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Thought that was hilarious. So instead of getting revenge on Sheamus, Trips has just been having a very long nap occasionally waking up to check Vince is still in a coma.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
for the first time since April Trips is basicly mentioned on RAW or heard from and he is not even seen and to make it even more weird we get a random shot of Stephanie McMahon in bed with Trips not in the shot does that seem weird

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
the royal rumble will be the most likely time for the return of hhh. the royal rumble is where comebacks occur...there are three guys that can make that comeback at the rr and hhh is one of them.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Poor Trips has been out ages and he really takes pride in his body.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's dropped below the 240lb mark at some point this year.

·
Missy
1,281 Posts
He was clearly busy in bed with Stephanie. I'm sure he'd much rather be there than saving Santino.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Still think HHH wont be back any time soon. He looks like he needs a month in the gym to get up to speed tbf, in those images of him at the Raw show on Sat.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Umm I'm pretty sure it was the perfect time to continue having Morrison help Santino like he did the week prior? Would they just play that off and never mention it again?

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
i can't blame HHH cause me too i'd much rather be in my bed with Steph' than being on some shitty RAW episode like last night

1 - 19 of 19 Posts