Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok can someone tell me why Tyson Fury was suddenly best buddies with Braun? did he forget that Braun attacked him after their match at Crown Jewel and told him he's a piece of crap? or did the writers just completely forget that happened? which is funny if they did cause they showed a recap of it right before Fury came out....

I thought Fury was setting him up to turn on him for payback but no that didn't happen, he was legit shaking the hand of the man that assaulted him in sore loser fashion after their match and called him a piece of crap....

·
Premium Member
16,730 Posts
Well, he did say he would hang his sister. I'm sure Braun getting angry wasn't a big deal to him. :lmao

For real, he won the match. He can move on and explain, like he did, they're better off teaming. It was a logical move on his part. He's a boxer who gets smack talked all the time. He can take some angry yelling.

Who knows? Maybe he's going to turn on him later.

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Because Tyson Fury has to go now. And he cant leave without giving Braun some kind of a rub. So he gave him that "Respect Bro" rub.. the segment was so shitty that none of that translated over. Braun is the new Big Show.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Ok can someone tell me why Tyson Fury was suddenly best buddies with Braun? did he forget that Braun attacked him after their match at Crown Jewel and told him he's a piece of crap? or did the writers just completely forget that happened? which is funny if they did cause they showed a recap of it right before Fury came out....

I thought Fury was setting him up to turn on him for payback but no that didn't happen, he was legit shaking the hand of the man that assaulted him in sore loser fashion after their match and called him a piece of crap....
Wrestling doesn't have to make sense all the time, especially considering fury isn't even a wrestler.

If fury retires from boxing and wants to wrestle then you can have them tag team and then Tyson attacks Braun while yelling did you think I'd forget?

Switch your brain off sometimes. That's why gimmicks like orange Cassidy exists.

·
Registered
394 Posts
That segment made me realize 3 things

- Braun is getting bald- I can see a bald spot hidden on top of his head

- Curtis axel is also getting bald

- Tyson Fury is already bald

With that being said the segment itself was cringe worthy and felt flat.

They keep sending these joboronis such as the B team in segments with monster looking faces which is ridiculous .

It’s so unrealistic that 2 midgets with no credibility like these 2 will purposely go and pick up a fight vs an undefeated boxer and a monster like Strowman. The entire segment felt flat and felt unnatural

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Braun is the new Big Show.

·
Registered
996 Posts
It's tough guy psychology. If you fight someone who challenges you, you gain respect for him, and after the fight you befriend him. It's also male psychology - guys don't hold grudges, they fight it out and all is forgiven.
This is spot on. Some seriously good friendships can come out of beating the piss out of each other.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I thought Braun just earned Tyson's respect and that's why he wants to be friends with him :shrug

The best bit of that segment was Bo saying that the B in B Team stands for Fearless :lol

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
It's too sophisticated for us to understand.

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,378 Posts
I remember the RAW after Wrestlemania 14. The night before, Mike Tyson had knocked out Shawn Micheals. Tyson and DX we're in the ring, and then Taka and Funaki came out and Tyson and DX beat them up. They all hugged and everyone got over.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Fury had to maintain boxing kayfabe, which dictates that fighters despise each other before they fight each other, but once the fight is finished they immediately respect each other.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
No isn t. Big show defeat Brock Lesnar to became Wwe Champion.
Big Show was also bipolar and didn't know whether to be good guy or bad guy 68 times within one year.

Braun is new Big show

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Nothing new here... Roman and Braun tagged along as well a few months or so after trying to kill each other ....Its the Big show syndrome...

Plus didnt he lay him out after the match?? Logic wwe :vince

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
It's just what WWE do. They have people that were enemies become friends, and people who were friends become enemies. And as far as explaining how/why ... they pretty much never do.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts