Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Amazing show, only watched half of it, I can't believe I am actually watching the whole show instead of fast forwarding through it like normal. Amazing, not just for the old skool feel but for the brilliant promos and character progression. Thumbs up WWE!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
great raw but after surivovr series, i think things are gonna be boring between now and wrestlemania season which begins in january

·
Registered
540 Posts
I enjoyed Raw, it was great.

I never expected Tyson Kidd to turn on DH Smith and obvoisly nobody cares.

I was upset that USO's (Who twice knocked off Hart Dynasty on Superstars & Raw)jobed to Santino & Kozlov cause they started to regain their momentum and they should been the Numb contenders and turned face. Morrison & Sheamus thing was nothing special.

I liked it wen Tito Santana was the ring announcer for Alberto Del Rio.

It was gd to see JR, i lol at what he did to Micheal before he left.

The segment that had Piper, Cena and Barrett was very good epsically the ending.

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
JR and Piper's Pit were awesome but I didn't feel the show was that awesome. The Rhodes/Dibiase segment was cheesy and kind of ruined the Dibiase/Goldust feud. Sheamus/Morrison is one of the worst scripted feuds of the year. Mexican JBL is terrible and not even legends can make him tolerable. Not to mention Edge and Kane were not even on the show when they have a World Title match this Sunday. I enjoyed it but it was not the best Raw of the year and they still did a shitty job setting up the other matches for Survivor Series besides Barrett/Orton.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts