Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously that was probably the worst PPV of the year going into it I knew it would be trash. And going out of it I knew it was trash. Well then again mania 29 was shit since cena beat rock clean and they saluted and whatnot. But still. Mania 29 still had some cool shit so this PPV by far was even worse than that.

Seriously this PPV was so fucking corny as fuck. I am glad I DID NOT buy that trash LOL. I am proud to say I stream the WWE PPV's or go to a bar and watch. And I am proud to say only support TNA shows and buy TNA PPVS. I refuse to give my money to that trash company known as WWE that used to be so good.

Honestly though guys of you who bought that shit and wasted how ever much money it was. What 50 something bucks I believe those PPVS are? Seriously your money was wasted on trash lol! I could count/name tons of reasons why it sucked. But let me here your input on the matter.

For those of you who bought it. Are you actually happy and content that you wasted your money on that garbage show lol!!!!

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: That PPV was trash and RAW will be shit tomorrow. Those who bought it are u happy

IB4 retards tell me if you don't like it don't watch. I will watch whatever I want I am a wrestling fan period. And I will eventually stop after mania 30 if shit does not change for the better. WWE sucks atm and the ratings show it. Gotta give it to Vinnie Mac though. The man is an evil genius and gets laughs his way to the bank with all of your hard earned money on shit filler stuff like this lol. This whole show was basically a TERRIBLE version of a RAW. Not even a good RAW but a terrible version of it. Anyway lmk your thoughts...

P.S. Waiting on WWE apologists/PG defending idiots/Cena fans to come in and bash me lol!!!! You guys are the reason why Wrestling sucks as a whole these days.

Reactions: Nige™

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Re: That PPV was trash and RAW will be shit tomorrow. Those who bought it are u happy

Oh was not paying attention there was. Not necessarily going to agree with you op because I won't but power outages can sour people's opinions

·
Registered
2,762 Posts

If you don't Like it, don't watch it. :troll

Reactions: BigEvil2012

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Those of you who ordered this and wasted your 50 something bucks on it. Were you happy that you did? Yes/No. And if so why?

·
Banned
1,492 Posts

Seriously that was probably the worst PPV of the year going into it I knew it would be trash. And going out of it I knew it was trash. Well then again mania 29 was shit since cena beat rock clean and they saluted and whatnot. But still. Mania 29 still had some cool shit so this PPV by far was even worse than that.

Seriously this PPV was so fucking corny as fuck. I am glad I DID NOT buy that trash LOL. I am proud to say I stream the WWE PPV's or go to a bar and watch. And I am proud to say only support TNA shows and buy TNA PPVS. I refuse to give my money to that trash company known as WWE that used to be so good.

Honestly though guys of you who bought that shit and wasted how ever much money it was. What 50 something bucks I believe those PPVS are? Seriously your money was wasted on trash lol! I could count/name tons of reasons why it sucked. But let me here your input on the matter.

For those of you who bought it. Are you actually happy and content that you wasted your money on that garbage show lol!!!!
I would rather watch Cena instead of old gimps like Hogan and Sting.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
i had no interest in the PPV so i didn't watch. it's really a novel concept. also if you didn't pay for the show then i'm not sure why you're whinging. did someone hold a gun to your head?

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I would rather watch Cena instead of old gimps like Hogan and Sting.
Don't blame ya on that man. Hogan and sting need to leave TNA and just retire. Either way TNA is a man's show and doesn't insult my intelligence like WWE Does heh. I don't feel like a petulant child watching TNA unlike when I watch WWE. And despite hogan/sting being in TNA. I'll take them anyday over John Cena. John Cena promos are terrible and sting is still better than Cena in the ring and puts on a better match at over 50 then John Cena does lol.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i had no interest in the PPV so i didn't watch. it's really a novel concept. also if you didn't pay for the show then i'm not sure why you're whinging. did someone hold a gun to your head?

Not whining just stating the truth. My truth facts and me typing a ''novel'' does not mean I am whining. Just telling it like it is. And btw I was always buying WWE PPVS up until after mania 29. Then I boycotted em. LiKE I said I am giving the WWE up until after mania 30 and if it don't get better I will be done. And more power to u bro for not watching the PPV. Maybe I shouldn't have either. But I am a wrestling fan at the end of the day.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
if you thought it was shit then shouldn't you have turned it off?? i'm not sure what you're so angry about as you didn't lose any money.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
On the contrary, RAW has a habit of being absolutely incredible after a shit PPV. It's happened a good number of occasions.

I think a big reason is because said PPV is so crappy that people expectations are drastically lowered, and we become unprepared for the golden stuff that comes on Monday.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if you thought it was shit then shouldn't you have turned it off?? i'm not sure what you're so angry about as you didn't lose any money.
I like to watch incase something happens say if someone were to of returned of no where which is very unlikely and rare. Or some kind of a good moment or match regardless. However I won't support WWE anymore by giving them money. I'd just be feeding the machine to enable them to keep giving out trash. And furthermore all the money I invested over the many years of watching wrestling has been lost since WWE has turned to trash now so therefore I can complain if I want.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Seriously though guys lets keep on track. Who of you here bought it and liked or/did not like it and happy or not happy they bought it?

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
"bought" :lol

Anyway yes I enjoyed the ppv it wasn't bad, it had some good matches MOTN goes to Rhodes family vs The Shield. It was a decent ppv better than I expected from the lineup I'll give it that

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
I have not been emotionally invested in this storyline.... I KNOW that WWE can fuck things up any moment, My expectations are low....TBH I didnt even know there was a PPV last night. I think thats why I enjoyed this show. I think Rhodes family vs Shield was the best match of the night and DB vs RKO wasnt half as bad as people are making it up to be.

It was an average PPV, but I think people are bashing it because they were expecting something more out of it. Whatever it is, HIAC will be the real PPV.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
Didnt pay after paying for the last 3. But I am watching RAW to see where the Rhodes go from here. Say what you eill about this whole storyline with HHH/Steph but they finally found a way to get Cody into the big time. I cant wait for him to fued with Orton after the Orton/Bryan fued is done.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Not sure why I bought it, and I'm the type of ni**a to buy a TNA PPV.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I'm gonna have to say this has to be in the top 3 worst PPVS of all time!!! A finish like that should of happen on a RAW WWE needs to get their shit together this is the 2nd PPV in a row and you got fans asking for refunds!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.