Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He told me I was a no good fag that should go dumb in front of a moving ice cream truck and that I could not read. What kind of person does he think I am? He will pay!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
^^
ok then we'll blame it on you

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is he really a no good, cock sucking, brain eating, dog fucking, ball licking fag? I always thought he was.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I don't fancy eating brains..

·
Registered
629 Posts
...But they'd end up in your stomach.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hence my quotations, as they wouldn't help your brain any...

·
Registered
629 Posts
I got nothing against BrckBrlnXII. He brings something different to the forums. Personally, I think he has no life, as he has 10.89 posts per day, but I got nothin but respect for him.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
This Is Raven said in post #12 :
I think he has no life.
You are wrong I have two lifes, one is at school and the other is one here.

Now for BabyBoy I have had enough of you, ever since I came here you have been giving me a hard time, maybe you could do us all a favor and leave dangit.

In the words of GP "Please drink Kerosene or Battery Acid".

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
crossface 0088 said in post #11 :
i think babybooy and brck are both gay.
And who are you to comment Mr. McN00berson?

BBXII, do yourself a favor. Get a third life, 'll do ya the world a-good; you'll also make BabyBoy jelous. C'mon, with a name like "babyboy" he's either one of two things, a super intellegent superbaby(which he DEFINATLY AIN'T!) or a pedeophyill who has a panchant for baby boys.)

You Have Been Hoboed.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by BrckBrlnXII

You are wrong I have two lifes, one is at school and the other is one here.

Now for BabyBoy I have had enough of you, ever since I came here you have been giving me a hard time, maybe you could do us all a favor and leave dangit.

In the words of GP "Please drink Kerosene or Battery Acid".
Why does he have to leave? Look at the dates- hes been here for 352 days, you've been here for 50. I'm sure if we had a vote about it, peple would rather have you leave.

·
Registered
629 Posts
The reason I respect BrckBrlnXII is because he brings something different to the forums, like his interesting and sometimes annoying Anything posts (he's got more posts than me, goddammit!).

I enjoy reading his posts. Simple as that.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts