Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't they pay to get in?!

The worst impact crowds are rarely that quiet, they just didn't care. It wasn't the best ever PPV but it was all right, I mean they still had the same people who get a half hearted cheer when they turn up for the weeklies in front of people who have no idea who they are.

Bizarre atmosphere.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
the front rows were paying $160 per ticket. expected better

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
It's like this

- WWE has special guests who go wild!

- Lockdown had old people who died.....

I was expecting half of them to die of old age. Meh, they got woken up abit with Hogan came out. Flop.

Flair put them all down. The fat kid was crying throughout Crimson and Matt Morgan.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
They were fucking horrible. Embarrasment.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
It was one of the worst PPV crowds I've ever heard. No question.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
160 dollars for front row? with that money i would be in front row , naked with full body paint with a sign "Hogan Suck My Nipples"

but yes the crowd was dead major part of the show

·
Registered
205 Posts
Live accounts.
I was there and for the most part it was pretty bad if not horrible. I'd like to see it on tv to see how it sounded though. If the mics were as bad as the live sound then yeah I imagine it turned the bad crowd into a super bad crowd. When we got there 30 mins before the show there was little buzz no crazy antics forms the fans just endless direct tv ads and in ring crap. Eric young and odb came out before the first match and did some things but it didn't really get people hyped. As for a "paying crowd" I heard ALOT of people talking about getting free tickets through promos and they obviously knew nothing about the product outside of the WWE guys they happened to remember 10 years ago when they watched it.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Still thatoneguy in the front row deserves respect.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Decent PPV, not the best by any means, but decent.

The crowd however, from the start, were just piss poor for the most part.

Why would you pay good money to sit on your ass and make no noise?

Bring BFG to London, we'll show you how its done.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yeah, the lack of reaction was really sad...

Maybe they were waiting for Storm during all the PPV, but still...

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
The crowd was fucking horrific. It's like they stumbled into the wrong building and just decided to watch it because they had nothing else to do, total embarrassment.

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
I posted this in another similar thread on here:

Nashville in the past has been great to TNA, maybe the crowd wasn't into the storylines leading up to the show and didn't like the matches? But they decided to give TNA a shot due their history.

I might get hated on for saying this but maybe and just maybe Roode vs. Storm is not a hot feud and nobody outside Orlando really give a damn? But that's another topic for another day.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
This is what TNA has made. Bischoffamania to open is as good an excuse as any to not care about the show. Flair throwing a bitch fit to get Hogan to milk a pop didn't help. KNOWING Storm is taking the belt off Roode on free TV is salt in the wound. I loathe quiet crowds, I LOVE most of TNA's locker room, but fuck them and this. GOt what they put in, from a management standpoint.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I posted this in another similar thread on here:

Nashville in the past has been great to TNA, maybe the crowd wasn't into the storylines leading up to the show and didn't like the matches? But they decided to give TNA a shot due their history.

I might get hated on for saying this but maybe and just maybe Roode vs. Storm is not a hot feud and nobody outside Orlando really give a damn? But that's another topic for another day.
Off night.
Sometimes this also happens to the WWE and they have a sold out arena now imagine a smaller crowd with "not giving a fuck" fans.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts