Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Really cringey and corny typical AEW bad comedy segment. I got two words for them....

Reactions: ceeder

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I don’t like the idea of this group. The Acclaimed are being brought down to the Gunn Clubs level, ie YouTube.

the Acclaimed should have a prominent spot on Dynamite. Hopefully this just leads to a feud between the two, where they elevate each other.

·
rasslin
11,421 Posts
Thinking too deep...

They scissor as a gesture. They like scissoring. They get gifted scissors because their calling card is to scissor.

Dont over think this... its wrestling
When did the acclaimed grt a scissoring calling card?

I’m not overthinking anything, I asked a genuine question and you got hella defensive like it’s some known thing that the acclaimed have a lesbian gimmick.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Theyve been doing the scissor thing since I first started watching AEW... which is right when Punk came aboard.

Their entrance is the same almost all the time

Max comes out says Listen, Listen
Says his bars
Bowens does [insert city here] the acclaimed have arrived
Then they scissor.
Then they set up in the ring...

Has been a part of their act forever

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Really cringey and corny typical AEW bad comedy segment. I got two words for them....
Yeah i was never a fan of Billy gunn the new age outlaws or dx, garbage stuff basically. I do think the acclaimed have potential as does Austin gunn. His brother though is bland and dull as they come. Although I suppose the acclaimed are ass boys too it looks like.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts