Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who else liked that segment on Raw? R-Truth and Goldust are really good on the mic and that segment really showed it. I absolutely loved when T-Truth interrupted him, and cut his own promo on him. "I'm a bad mother... SHUT YO MOUTH!".

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Loved Goldust's promo. I've always thought Truth is criminally underrated, but the direction they're giving him for this feud worries me. I think it's going to be too goofy and take the teeth out of what could be a strong heel run for Goldust.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Could be a fun angle and a great way to use both guys. Goldust returning to his roots is a great way to probably wind up his career.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Loved those segments too. I hope that Goldust will have another feud after R-Truth though!

It's probably his last run but he still can go.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Goldust has been gold since the split and Truths promo was good as well. When Goldust turned i did think Why? but im glad he did as im loving classic heel Goldust.

I wonder if Goldust will eventually be joined up with Miz? I hope not, but can see both being involved with the IC title. Goldust getting 1 more reign and having a custom gold strap would be epic.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Here is how I want this to end. Goldust wins, but only due to something awful and cheats his way to victory. However, Goldust should not end it there. He should have R-Truth abducted after the match and taken away (possibly AOP). Live on Raw the following Monday we find out what happened to R-Truth.

We watch footage of R-Truth strapped to a chair. Nearly mocking the scene from the movie "Get Out". R-Truth instead is having something much less harmful happen. Goldust is having a mold made of his face, R-Truth's face. A chosen few stars Goldust defeats he finds some way to memorialize the victory. It's not every one he defeats, but just the special ones. In this case R-Truth is his first, so it's special. Then, on Raw I would have Goldust present the golden faced R-Truth. Yes, every mold would be of a face in gold, the face of the person he chose and defeated.

·
NO SPIN ZONE
659 Posts
Past two weeks of oldie Goldust have been awesome... but they NEED to extend him into something else after R-Truth feud is done.

Otherwise I'm going to be feeling 'meh' about the whole thing.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Goldust has been doing really well in those segments. His Golden Truth stuff was pretty dire in my opinion but he's impressed the last two weeks. Honestly in his prime Goldust is probably one of the best talents never to win a world title, so i've no qualms with him having another run providing he keeps on delivering like he has been.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I thought it was cool and Truth's movies remind me of TNA's "Da Pope" D'Angelo Dinero gimmick (a mix of blaxploitation with Tarantino movies). On the other hand is it weird that I wanted Truth to go more comical and start quoting low brow comedies (Pootie Tang, Joe Dirt, Ready To Rumble, Dude Where's My Car) to combat Goldust's "classic" movies?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts