Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a lil discussion with old Kraig385 over at Wrestlezone via PM. I know Kraig is old news now but this is a different rant about the little shit because i was one of the few members that stood up for him. He pmed me every day while he was here sometimes up to 5 times in a day and i didn't do or say anything to him. Yet he sends me this shit over at WZ...

Sent by kraig385
MY GOD! you are such a freaking bitch. I still go to W-E everyday almost just to see all you idiots STILL mock me even after i'm gone(hahaha, you guys say I have no life?). Now, you need 2 let hbk go. every post you have...its shawn michaels. what will steal the show at wrestle mania? MICHAELS AND JERICHO DEFFINATLY! who was the greatest champ of all time? certainly michaels? i was reading a post that you replyed to and you started talking about a michaels story which had nothing to do with the freaking post! u need 2 fucking stop sucking the guys cock! hes not the best ever u little punk ass BITCH!

Sent by kliqster kid
I can post what i fucking want at W-E and i've got much more respect there than you ever had. I can back up my points with facts and i haven't ever had people bitching at me because i like Michaels over there, so there's no problem. You're the one that got banned for spamming so i don't see how you can criticise me especcially as i actually stuck up for you until you start going off bitching about people for no reason. What the hell is your problem? this isn't even W-E so why the fuck are you bringing up old news.

Sent by kraig385
Actaully I was banned because I asked to, they just all said that I was banned for spamming to make themselves look good. You and Nitemare are bitches, Nitemare abuses his power so freaking bad.

All you do is talk about Michaels. Just shut the fuck up. All you do is preech his word. Your not a true fan to wrestling. Your not even a long time fan of the sport, you just see old tapes of HBK wrestle and you think that makes you his number one fan.

Just my god shut the fuck up already

And I could care less who has respect at W-E. The place is full of no good bastards. Everyone jockys for position at the top and they won't accept anyone new. They have to be long time members or people that absolutely suck Nitemares cock. You pathetic bitch.

Sent by kliqster kid
I'm an HBK mark, i'll admit it and yes i will talk about him when i get the chance to but aint it funny how when you was at W-E you PMed me every fucking day saying how great Shawn was yourself or asking what to do or asking me why everybody hated you. I would quote you but i deleted my PMs. It makes me laugh how the second u get banned you turn on me and start bringing up shit of no relevance at all. You're just a spiteful bitch.

As for how long i've been a wrestling fan, i've been a fan for 8 years and i'm only 15 so do yourself a favour and STFU.

If the worst thing you can see about me is that i'm an HBK fan well i really don't see any point in bothering with you after all, you're the little dickhead who got banned for spamming.

You was banned not just for spamming but for pissing off pretty much 95% of W-E. You wasn't banned because you asked to be, that's bullshit just like you are.

Sent by kraig385
Where to begin with what you said?

I turned my back on you? Maybe you turned your back on me. The second I got banned you said shit about me just so your ass could fit in over at W-E because there all just so "cool" and you really have to fit in with the Mods, Admins, and Icons right buddy? Ya I thought so, you'd rather be my friend then be a very known person there. That's an asshole move, so everything i'm saying to you, you freaking deserved!

Your only 15 and you've been a fan 8 years? Let me tell you something, i've been a fan a lot longer then that, and our age isn't different.

And yes, I wouldn't have been banned if I hadn't said "Nitemare ban me you bitch" I asked them to ban me, and they did. I flamed them all and kept yelling and telling them to ban me, so Nitemare did. Nothing else, idiot. If I had shut up I would still be there, but why would I want to be there? To try and fit in with all the mods, admins, and icons? No! There all a bunch of cock suckers, and you know the funny thing? Half of them know jack shit about the WWE!

Sent by kliqster kid
You say i turned my back on you, yeah i did cos you started being an asshole to other members. I might of liked you for a while but you wern't the only person i liked at W-E and i'm not gonna stand up for you while you go on and on about how shit W-E is when the day before you're saying how you're nearly crying over it shutting down.

You really think that Nitemare was just gonna let you stay and spam up every single thread in W-E? He was right to ban you especcially as you pissed off pretty much every respected member of the place. If you don't like W-E fine, i'm not at WZ to have little shitty PM arguments about what happened at another forum so just fucking forget about it.

Sent by kraig385
Actually you barely touched any of my points on what I said but that's fine, I can understand that you see how correct I am in everything, or most that I say.

I didn't flame or say shit to most of the "respected members at W-E". They decided to become very hostile and bitch at everything I said or did. I made good points in all my points, er, most of my posts. When I go to W-E still I see spam and does anyone say "That's spam", fuck no because it's not Kraig385.

Well eh, what does it matter, your from UK or something, your pretty much worthless. I won't be surprised to see you one day in US when you move to San Antonio, Texas

Sent by kliqster kid
Yeah there's spam at W-E but you'll never find anyone with a post count like yours. It's not possible to have 55 posts a day without spamming ya lil ass off all day long.

W-E isn't hostile, i get along fine with people there. The only reason they were hostile towards you was because you were a spammer who didn't listen to warnings and carried on posting the usual unnecessary BS. You honestly think that 90% of W-E hates you because you were new, you're dumber than i thought. They hate you because you spammed and when anyone accused you of anything you'd pay no attention and carry on with ya pointless 3 word replies.

As for me being from the UK, what the fuck does that matter? If you're gonna insult me for being English then i really cant't be bothered with you. After all you've just proved what a stupid retard you really are. I can't be bothered to read another fucking word that you post so why don't ya just stop fucking PMing me.

You call me dumb well i'm afraid after reading the convo you and "A SQR TRIANGLE" had on AIM, you're a fuckin hypocrite aswell. Go get hackered

Sent by kraig385
Well since you didn't tackle most of what I said, I feel no need to reply to what you said.

But i'm done PMing your bitch ass. You annoy the hell out of me, and you say i'm hypocritical, well you haven't taken a look at yourself.

BTW, you need to find a new hero. The guy is allllll washed up there buddy. Oh ya, maybe you should fall OUT of love with him too. I don't think Shawn Michaels is looking for any blow jobs from some 15 year old UK kid. Well, you never know, Shawn does wear his shorts like a flamer, maybe he does want you too do that.

Oh ya, I thought you said you were 17..ha, can't tell the truth on your age huh, just goes to show how you need to fit in with the other f****** of "W-E"

So my onto my rant.....Kraig is the dumbest retard ever to post at W-E.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Kliqster Kliqster Kliqster YAY! lol Ne wayz too the point Kraig i know ur reading this right now just for the sake of it you are a piece of spamming trash. And anyone that was on msn earlier in our lil convo," You Spamming Son Of A Bitch" lol. We should un ban him so that the entire W-E can bitch at him.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Kliqster Kliqster Kliqster YAY! lol Ne wayz too the point Kraig i know ur reading this right now just for the sake of it you are a piece of spamming trash. And anyone that was on msn earlier in our lil convo," You Spamming Son Of A Bitch" lol. We should un ban him so that the entire W-E can bitch at him. Then we should put a Rant At Kraig Thread which can be stickied oh you can just see it now tons and tons of hate post itd prolly get up to 10 pages.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I.....don't.....care............

Kraig could say that he was the second comming of Jesus and I still wouldnt care.

Advice: If he PM's you again don't pm back.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
How can you still be talking about Kraig? Dont you know thats exactly what he wants. He checks W-E now and then becuase he enjoys all the responses he gets by sending pms. So I say, lets just forget about him, ignore him, and dont metion him anymore, dudes!

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Kraig just spammed him and I can't believe he bought up shit about being English. Kraig is American, so does that mean America is full of thick s***s, no, just people like Kraig. BTW, we are not hard to get on with (takling about icons, mods and admins), I mean how would we get so many members who post without spamming. I mean, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I think we should stop talking about him though because as HG said he wants us to talk about him

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
fuck kraig hes gone from here,
hes a mod some other shitty little forum now, and he threaten to ban me for having "IM STALKING KRAIG :D" in my sig, when i signed up

what a fuckwit, i could be wrong but that would be an abuse of power.... see kraig you become what you hate the most

1 - 20 of 21 Posts