Wrestling Forum banner

That Eva promo was actually pretty good

1609 Views 15 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  SAMCRO
Can't believe i'm saying it but, that Eva promo was actually good. She definitely sounded more comfortable on the mic in that promo. She may be getting a tiny bit better, her sliced bread even looked a little better, still not perfect but it looked improved. Maybe all hope is not lost with her.

She did overall look more comfortable out there tonight, i didn't notice any fuck ups really. Not saying this was a great match or anything, cause it wasn't but Eva wasn't as terrible as she usually is.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
14,422 Posts
Really because she was putting me to asleep. And way too much make up, she looked really plastic. Girl has a body though. She has graduated from terrible to average.

· Registered
161 Posts
The problem is on the mic everything she says seems so forced but the match itself for her standard i guess it was okay but i was more impressed with Nia's heel work during the match and the beatdown on Bayley at the end then anything Eva did really.

· Banned
14,422 Posts
Alexa Bliss has a plastic body as well, but I never hear you say anything about her.
Not sure how anyone can have a plastic body, they are human beings lol. For the record Alexa doesn't look like she just evolved from a canoon. She at least looks natural, and not artificial.

· Banned
116 Posts
Not sure how anyone can have a plastic body, they are human beings lol. For the record Alexa doesn't look like she just evolved from a canoon. She at least looks natural, and not artificial.
But you can clearly see that she had silicon injected in her butt and possibly boobs as well. Any person who had any type of plastic surgery is not natural, whether he/she looks it or not.

· Registered
2,369 Posts
The promo was quite good, and the match wasn't bad either.I was actually quite into it. I like the idea of what they are doing with Eva Marie. The whole corporate backing thing is great because it is an extension of reality. I liked them sending Charles Robinson down, and I was made up to see Nia Jax (can't quite say why, but I love her). Eva being clunky and awkward works really well with this story. They could do some cool things with Bayley and Nia Jax inside this feud with Eva, too. I hope they carry on with this idea, it could be really good.

Can't quite believe I'm typing this, but good job Eva

Reactions: Drago

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
It was alright, not superb, not woeful.

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

· SGT. AT ARMS
26,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I will say it sounded better than most of Becky's promos or Charlotte's, she came off more comfortable in the promo than they ever have really. I didn't cringe like i do whenever Becky opens her mouth up, i love Becky's in ring work but her mic skills are abysmal.

I think this whole corporate backing angle can work for her, since its essentially the truth, i mean why not play off it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.