Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That womens segment involving Alexa Bliss and Bayley just now is the worst segment ive seen for months. It was so cringeworthy and awful. Alexas worst promo since she came up to the main roster.

Also noticed Bayley getting a fair amount of boos.

This segment was something out of the 2009 RAW Dark Days for Women.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Re: RIP Womens Revolution.

There is no Woman's Revolution. We got Alexa and Bayley getting "extreme :eyeroll and Sasha dancing with Swan.

Reactions: Reid2013

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Women's revolution?

It's Bayley and Bliss. It's not like any of the actual talented women are involved, even in this "revolution" most of the women are still terrible.
Bliss is a talented mic worker. Best female mic worker on the roster.

Bayley is good in ring too.

But this segment bombed so bad.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts

The women's division has been tragic the last month.

3 min nothing matches every week, Alexa not being allowed to look weak whatsoever, and now whatever the fuck that was.

They'd better have a decent match at extreme rules, but I don't have alot of hope considering the stip, and well, it's Alexa.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

Bliss is a talented mic worker. Best female mic worker on the roster.

Bayley is good in ring too.

But this segment bombed so bad.

Bliss is not a talented mic worker and Bayley isn't good in the ring.

They've both average in those categories and the worst in the company at the opposite ones

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You cant do things like this for a feud that alot of the crowd doesnt care about. And Alexa's mic work wasnt good here either.
yeah what she was saying just seemed like something from some discarded High School Teen Girl movie or something. Poor scripting and she came off a little wooden too.

Definitely her worst promo since her call up.

Bliss is not a talented mic worker and Bayley isn't good in the ring.

They've both average in those categories and the worst in the company at the opposite ones
Bayley is a good worker she got a very good match out of Alexa at Payback who is a mediocre worker.

Alexa is a good mic worker she's cut some great promos over the last year. Her post Payback Title winning promo segment was great. But this was an off key performance.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts

SD women division is so much better compared to RAW nowadays. On SD the women have a chance to compete in MITB in a ladder match.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts

I don't blame them for testing her limits. She's excelled so far with her mic work, but she isn't Rock, Jericho, Ric, or Dusty. She can't take chicken shit and Mayo and somehow make chicken salad out of it. This is still her first year, though. She's really hard to buy into as a bully as well. Especially when she is small compared to Bayley's teacher. They will hopefully make the adjustment and dial back the material they expect her to make work. The degree of difficulty here can't be overlooked though.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts

I don't blame them for testing her limits. She's excelled so far with her mic work, but she isn't Rock, Jericho, Ric, or Dusty. She can't take chicken shit and Mayo and somehow make chicken salad out of it. This is still her first year, though. She's really hard to buy into as a bully as well. Especially when she is small compared to Bayley's teacher. They will hopefully make the adjustment and dial back the material they expect her to make work. The degree of difficulty here can't be overlooked though.
Isn't that what we expect from top notch entertainers? I remember Bayley getting hate around here for an arm wrestling segment with Dana Brooke getting shitted on and Bayley didn't even say anything. No one blamed Dana at all for that segment.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts

What I do not understand is why does Alexa always stands tall in every segment?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

Bayley is a good worker she got a very good match out of Alexa at Payback who is a mediocre worker.

Alexa is a good mic worker she's cut some great promos over the last year. Her post Payback Title winning promo segment was great. But this was an off key performance.

Bayley did well to get a decent match out of Alexa.

Bliss still hasn't cut one good promo, nothing usually this bad but usually she's completely bland.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts

Just a bad segment altogether. From writing to performance it was all bad. This sort of thing shouldn't have made it out of the brainstorming phase. Few people ever could have pulled it off.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

I don't see much difference from post- "woman's revolution" and after. So they wrestle a little better, that's about it.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Bayley did well to get a decent match out of Alexa.

Bliss still hasn't cut one good promo, nothing usually this bad but usually she's completely bland.
idk what Bliss you've been watching she puts in a lot of expression into her promos normally both visually and vocally.

to say she hasn't cut one good promo is hyperbole.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts

What I do not understand is why does Alexa always stands tall in every segment?
They could of got some more people behind Bayley by having her come out and beat the shit of Alexa the second the segment started getting awful.

But instead it's gotta be this long, dragged out shit with Alexa standing tall as usual.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts