Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'm gonna go with David Flair and Crowbar.

Reactions: Eyeball Nipple

·
Registered
28 Posts
I always loved Gangrel even when people thought he got stale. Oh and the Cornette led NWA faction in early 1998 WWF.
I love Gangrel, and Luna Vachon. Too bad their marriage broke up, they were a beautiful couple.

I loved The Brood in general, along with the Ministry of Darkness. :shocked:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Im still prety new here, but what I have seen in this Forum, not everywhere, is that Everyone doesnt seem to like John Morrison that much. Ive seen like two fans but thats about it.
Am I The Only Fan Of Morrison on WF?

·
Registered
49 Posts
It seems that i'm the only fan of JBLs world title reign.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Mordecai,

I really, REALLY loved this concept, but seeing how long his stint was I'm guessing I was the only one :)

Also Mohammed Hassan, very nice character to really REALLY hate, that's why I liked him :)

·
Registered
9,346 Posts

I really liked Nailz. I know that he wasn't really very spectacular in the ring, but I loved his gimmick. When he destroyed Big Boss Man with that Knight Stick I was cheering like mad, even though I was only a kid and was supposed to be rooting for the face. His total annhiliation of Virgil was pretty good as well. It's a shame that he never got more time in WWF. I wrote a BTB once where Nailz got an epic push and faced Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania IX.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Nailz was fired cause i think VKM stiffed him on the Paycheck or gave him less than his opponent and Nailz attacked him.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Nailz was a genius! His gimmick was great. I also liked Waylon Mercy. They'd have been a great tag team. Two freaky criminals raising hell in WWF.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mark Henry
Vladimer Koslov
John Morrison
Mike Knox
Tyler Rex
Billy & Chuck
K-Kwik
Al Snow
Maven
And a cookie if you even remember this guy Ryan Braddock.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Santino Marella as a Heel seemed to be unliked but i thought it was great and he's always been gold on the Mic.

I actually liked JBL maybe not his title reign but i thought he did nicely throughout his career.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Santino Marella as a Heel seemed to be unliked but i thought it was great and he's always been gold on the Mic.

I actually liked JBL maybe not his title reign but i thought he did nicely throughout his career.
Santino as a heel is what people liked....

Once he won the IC title and had his internet show, ppl started liking him and it was basically the fans who turned him face.

·
Canuck
4,763 Posts
I always liked The Big Show. He's hilarious, and for his size can move so agile.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts