21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Jeff Jarrett's country music singer character

Loved that he was using the WWE as a means to break into the country music industry

·
Registered
183 Posts
this man

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here in denmark it's Mr. Kennedy and Finlay...Every one of my friends hated them.. i loved them

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
hmm... there have been a lot of them. Most of them I liked because I knew if I were booking them and did their creative spots they would have been great.

JBL
Big Daddy V
Test (when he came back in ECW)
Renee Dupree (when he came back in ECW)
Kevin Thorn
Goldust (LOVE the character for some odd reason)
Mark Henry (2007 when he took out Angle Batista and Taker)
Val Venis
Muhammad Hassan
Kid Kash
Chuck Palumbo
Hardcore Holly

·
Banned
647 Posts
I also liked Steve Blackman, didnt realized people hated him.

I liked Test.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
who the hell hated the genius???? yes, he was a heel...ok, yeah..those were the days you "only liked" faces..because you were supposed to...now we have the INTERNET WRESTLING COMMUNITY to tell us who we should like!!! OH YEAH!!! :rolleyes: i can't believe i just said oh yeah. fml

the genius: hall of fame?

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Disco Inferno was a good pick,

For me I'd say the Original Mean Street Posse; Rodney and Pete Gas.

I don't know why I just loved their gimmick of trying to play street wise bad asses from Greenwich, their stuff with Shane McMahon was great.

I enjoyed their video promos talking about what a tough guy Shane was heading into Shane's Wrestlemania match with X Pac plus they're matches with Patterson and Briscoe on Raw were comedy gold.

Damn I miss those guys sure as wrestlers they may have sucked but who cares they were entertaining.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Zach Ryder.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Greg "The Hammer" Valentine. I have no idea why I like him so. Watching him wrestle is like watching paint dry (arm bar, arm bar, headlock, hiptoss, armbar etc.) but I always routed for him. I was so psyched when he pinned Steamboat in Wrestlemania IV.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
When I was younger I was into a lot of heels which I think is a little odd so I would say I had a pretty good eye for interesting characters.....however I always had an affinity for the Repo Man and the Berzerker. Still perplexed as to why.

21 - 40 of 140 Posts