Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was that 1 character that you really liked but was hated almost universally by all (and not a character was just being a heel at the time),

For me its gotta be the Disco Inferno. I mean the guy had it all. He could dance, he had a legendary finishing move (the chart buster), he would have arch dancing rivals and dance off's, he refused to lose to Jacquelyn because he said she was a woman (which is questionable to this very day),

How did this guy not get a title reign???

And did i forget to mention he got a lot of action?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
when i was a kid, i thought the warlord was awesome. even though he was a heel(so most people hated him) i loved the guy.
i cant think of anyone recently..

·
Registered
417 Posts
not sure if everybody hates him......but I think Zack Ryder is brilliant. Thing is I don't really know why!?!?

In the reverse I hated Rock for a looooooooong while.

Reactions: Punk_4_Life

·
Registered
140 Posts
During the attitude era, I always marked for Hardcore Holly and Steve Blackman, everyone hates those two ...

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Buff bagwell and lex luther this is WCW I am speacking on though. Also I don't really know if anybody hated those 2 but ya......

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I had quite a soft spot for the Eugene character lol...

I wasn't really on any forums or that when he was first around, but I presume that guy got some heat around places like this? (I also presume the OP is talking more about the IWC hating the guy rather than the fans in general).

·
Registered
21,617 Posts
I liked Bastion Booger and Techno Team 2000. As far as WCW goes I was a massivbe fan of both Jindrak & O'Haire and Palumbo & Stasiak combo's until they broke them up and mixed the teams.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Back then, a lot of people weren't fans of "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer. I was a big fan of him, he was hilarious to watch and when he'd get mad it was something to behold.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I always liked X-Factor. X-Pac, Albert & Justin Credible. Don't know if they were hated but they never seem to be mentioned.

I also like Edge as a face.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts