Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hulk Hogan- everyone loved this man, I couldn't stand him since the moment he told me to take my vitamins :side:

Sheamus- I still have yet to see anything impressive about him

Ric Flair- ew. It depressing to me that people consider him one of the greats.

Triple H- he bores me... alot.

Rey Mysterio- He is completely lame.

Batista- He bores me, too. And his last heel turn when everyone was riding his dick, I didn't get it. He bored me even more then. I mean, making a 10 minute entrance then sitting on a chair in the ring for 20 minutes and not saying a damned thing was supposed to be entertaining? wtf?

Kurt Angle- The one and only time he was even slightly entertaining to me was in The Main Event Mafia gimmick

EDIT: I'm glad there seem to be a few other people with Ric Flair/Sheamus hate

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Sloooooooooooooooooooooow matches with absolutely no emotion and a character that is poorly defined at best(heel) or confusing(Face)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
The Rock never liked him.
So it seems a lot of people love the Miz , i hate the ...!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Mr.Kennedy,Stone Cold,Hogan,Flair,Bret Hart all hugely over-rated IMO....& worshiped inspite of having huge faults..

·
Registered
807 Posts
The miz. Just hate his image, always have done. disclaimer: nothing to do with being a heel.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
HHH. I hate him. Especially that pathetic overrated run in 2000 that his fans love harping about. They never give his opponents the credit they deserve for carrying his worthless ass during that. He owes his career to the Rock and Mick Foley. He always will. No matter how much time goes by.

Michael Cole. Never liked him. When he was crying and whining at the Royal Rumble 99 after the Rock punked Foley as if the Rock had raped his wife, he just became an annoyance I could never really respect.

Stephanie McMahon. I hope I never see her again.

Edge in 2005-2006. Extremely overrated. Was outperformed by Christian yet was pushed over him as if he was better. Then in 2006 it was evident that Lita was more over and his fans spinned it like he was the force behind it. Horrible.

John Morrison. Guy has fucking sucked for 7 years. While I was giving Melina credit, he was getting praised to no end. While I was praising Miz during the tag run after his failed ECW title run, the Net kept kissing his ass on and on. It's good to see that everyone now sees what I always knew..that he's boring, he's a spot worker, sounds stupid as fuck on the mic, and looks goofy wearing fur coats in the summer. Bury him...bury him deep.

Shawn Michaels. A guy who always gets more credit than his opponents. Is overrated on the mic in every form and pretty much had to come back in 2002 to create a more stable legacy because he wasn't good enough before then. I hope he stays true to his word and keeps his sorry ass in TX where he belongs.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Triple H for I would say the last seven years? He has always been over with the more casual fan base and seeing as they are the majority I guess he would be my pick.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
1. Mr. Kennedy/Anderson - never liked em

2. Randy Orton (2007, Age of Orton) - i thought he was boring as hell.
3. Chris Jericho (late 2007 to late 2008) - after his return and match with Orton i stop caring about em. did'nt care for his heel turn or feud with Michaels.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i respect the guy alot and definatly don't hate him but the Undertaker just bores me

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
This makes two of us, I can't get into Orton's character nor can I see why everyone drools over him. He just doesn't seem to do anything special for me
Agreed, the only thing in recent times which was good was the RKO to Bourne in mid air. Apart from that he is a bit boring at times.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts