Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
-Edge's psycho "gimme title" gimmick.
-Angle's wrestling machine thingy (love his goofy 00 character)
-American Badass.
-Kennedy's.....um....."I announce myself like an idiot" gimmick. :D

this!!! i just dont get why people like that...or him at all for that matter. also, jbl is up there too. and percy watson..though, i think people are starting to see the light.

·
I Have Mixed Drinks About Feelings
313 Posts
for me it was always RVD's WWE run. Don't get me wrong, I didn't necessarily hate him. But, good lord...overhyped is an understatement. He fit well in the old ECW because he was a bit unique and that company was unique. In the WWE, unless he had a gimmicked match that matched his style, he was just dreadful to watch imo. His run in TNA so far has been even more dreadful.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Jeff Hardy. I know he's got a lot of Internet hate, but as far as the general public goes, he's universally loved and I don't get it. He sucks, bad, in every way. I'm also quite bored by Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, The Rock, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, etc.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mr.Kennedy, and JBL too.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Mr. Kennedy. Man if there was ever an overrated wrestler it was him. He was garbage in the ring,all mic,and he was never that good at that. All he did was scream his name and babble for like five minutes. Useless.

·
kazooing my way to awesomeness
161 Posts
have to join the miz haters here (though that kind of means he's not a wrestler that everyone else loves)

He's just so average. His mic work sounds forced and not remotely natural. His finisher is such a mouthful I can't be bothered to even say it (not mentioning the fact that it is essentially Edges old finisher the downward spiral.)

Then we get onto his matches! Absolutely forgettable. Watching the Miz wrestle makes me want to throw up over my own eyes.

I hope his title run is short and sweet and he gets pushed back to the mid card where he belongs.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Glad to be a first on here. Because I for the life of me can't understand the love fest that people on here have for that damn Sheamus. It's so bad to where we got some dickface posting Sheamus crap all throughout the Raw thread.

·
kazooing my way to awesomeness
161 Posts
Glad to be a first on here. Because I for the life of me can't understand the love fest that people on here have for that damn Sheamus. It's so bad to where we got some dickface posting Sheamus crap all throughout the Raw thread.
Yes. That guy/girl has a very scary and unnatural obssession. Is it wrong that I kind of find it funny :shocked:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
2009 to present John Cena. The yelling in the promos did it for me. "I will NOT GIVE UP. I will NOT LOSE"

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Ric Flair post 80's. Flair during the 90's and 2000's never cut it for me, he was just like Hogan, holding on to a reputation he built in the 80's. The only time in those 20 years that Flair interested me in was his retirement and that didn't even last.

·
Don't Hate The Player
2,012 Posts
Randy orton..there is nothing entertaining at all about this doucebag

ric flair..i never liked him and i never will

john cena...unlike others, i didnt stop givin a shit about him when he turned superman..i never cared one way or the other

21 - 40 of 72 Posts