Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to mondya nights live show in Manchester, i wasn't going too but i thought mheh there were cheap nosebleed tickets left the night before so what the hell...

Man was i suprised the crowd was easily the best WWE crowd RAW has had in the last 18 months (With exception to HBK retiring).

I thought maybe it feels hot coz im actually in the stand, Cena Boo's were awesome, Santino segment got a brilliant reaction and although it was prolly edited for T.V Barrett got a good reaction too.

When i got home i expeted it to be a muted raw affair and maybe i got caught up in a live atmosphere but i was wrong the crowd sounded HOT!, Michael Cole got a tremendous amount of heat, Santino chants where awesome, hell even the Diva match got a reaction.

Am i being biased or was it the best RAW crowd in ages.

·
WindUp
163 Posts
its because UK has real sports like football (soccer) where we can chant and have experience at being a great crowd. unlike American football, where its just a bunch of adverts every 2mins.

All together now...

God save our gracious Queen
Long live our noble Queen
God save the Queen
Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the Queen

O Lord our God arise
Scatter her enemies
And make them fall
Confound their politics
Frustrate their knavish tricks
On Thee our hopes we fix
God save us all

Thy choicest gifts in store
On her be pleased to pour
Long may she reign
May she defend our laws
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the Queen

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
its because UK has real sports like football (soccer) where we can chant and have experience at being a great crowd. unlike American football, where its just a bunch of adverts every 2mins.

All together now...

God save our gracious Queen
Long live our noble Queen
God save the Queen
Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the Queen

O Lord our God arise
Scatter her enemies
And make them fall
Confound their politics
Frustrate their knavish tricks
On Thee our hopes we fix
God save us all

Thy choicest gifts in store
On her be pleased to pour
Long may she reign
May she defend our laws
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the Queen
Sorry mate you can't be a real Englishman, no-one actually from England knows more than the first verse.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
You know the crowd is hot when you hear a Kozlov chant. lol.

·
Registered
402 Posts
lmao @ the kozlov chant.. that was hilarious

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
The Kozlov chant was awesome, possibly the greatest thing ever to happen in wrestling ever in "all the times" as Santino would say, I know I wasn't expecting that. And it really helped this Odd Couple thing get going for Santino and Kozlov.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,037 Posts
Yeah the crowd was deadly, I was amazed at the reaction Koslov and Santino got

·
Registered
99 Posts
I thought it was a good crowd - but then being in it, I was biased :) Seriously though there was good atmosphere all night and lots of noise which I think always comes across well on TV. The 'Who Are Ya?' chant for Otunga was deafening and I'm glad that got left in, despite some people I know in the US not having a clue what it was that we were chanting!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts