Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the spoilers for the thanksgiving edition of Impact source pwinsider

*The main event will be Fortune vs. Matt Morgan & Douglas Williams and two others to be named.

*Fortune will also be having a Thanksgiving celebration with Dixie Carter as the special guest.

*The Impact Zone is decorated for Thanksgiving with pumpkin on the stage. The announcing booth is decorated for the holiday along with a special TNA Impact background with falling leaves and a turkey on the big screen.

*Tommy Dreamer pinned Rhino in a Street Fight after Dreamer sidestepped and hit Rhino with a bake pan and got the rollup. Post-match, Dreamer cuts a heated promo on Rhino trying to make amends. Rhino fakes it and makes up with Dreamer then picks up and slams Dreamer though a table. Rob Van Dam comes out to make the save and cuts a promo saying at Van Dam vs. Rhino in a Extreme First Blood match.

*Matt Morgan asks Samoa Joe to be his partner tonight and Joe agrees to join the team.

*Jeff Jarrett will be in an MMA competition tonight.

*Matt Morgan asks Pope Dinero to join the team and he turns it down, but is then talked into it by Douglas Williams.

*Jeff Jarrett vs. Jesse Neal in a MMA competition. They were both dressed in their wrestling gear. The match opened with very basic MMA moves by both men but apparently wrestling rules apply in this MMA fight because Jesse got to the ropes and the ref broke the hold. About mid-way, it turned to a wrestling match. The ref was bumped and Jarrett used a guitar shot on Neal. He locked Neal in a rear naked choke and the referee called for the bell. Shannon Moore hit the ring to chase off Jarrett.

*Brother Ray, with new music ans entrance video, cut a heel promo on Devon being the weak link. He said people were upset at all the things Ray said so he showed proof with a video of Devon getting beat up by different opponents. He then showed another video showing himself in a positive light. Ray promised he and Devon will have a face to face next week.

*Tara and Mickie James brawl into a segment backstage involving Ric Flair and the Beautiful People, then keep brawling out.

*Sarita pinned Madison Rayne.

*Fortune vs. Team Morgan in an Elimination Match. James storm is the first guy eliminated. Douglas Williams eliminates kaz. Pope and Joe get into it with each other and brawl to the back, leaving it two to two. Robert Roode eliminates Williams so Morgan is left to fend for himself vs Styles and Roode. Morgan was about to carbon footprint Roode but Jeff Hardy comes down and low blows Morgan then knocks out the referee, so it's a no contest.
The show looks like a Mess tbh why are Joe and Pope feuding?
Why Is Madison wrestling Sarita ?
WTF happened to Katie Lea ?
Why is Jeff Jarret of all people having boring MMA matches?

Most likely skipping watching the show that week not like it will be that hard seeing as how its a holiday and everything .

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Here are the spoilers for the thanksgiving edition of Impact source pwinsider

The show looks like a Mess tbh why are Joe and Pope feuding?

Most likely skipping watching the show that week not like it will be that hard seeing as how its a holiday and everything .
Looks like crap tbh. So we get a fake MMA fight on a pro wrestling show(Kurt Angle would at least make sense but JEFF JARRET and JESSE NEAL?), no real explanation for why Rhino turned heel, and whats the point of Joe and Pope feuding? Does this mean one of them is gonna get a pointless random heel turn?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
It does look like a god awful mess, but to be honest, I'll still be watching, just cuz. Despite my beef with Dreamer being in TNA, the street fight might be good. And even with the dissention between Joe and Pope, the main event may have some decent action in it if it gets enough time. Sarita vs Madison will probably meh, and Jarrett's match will probably be meh.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Looks like crap tbh. So we get a fake MMA fight on a pro wrestling show(Kurt Angle would at least make sense but JEFF JARRET and JESSE NEAL?), no real explanation for why Rhino turned heel, and whats the point of Joe and Pope feuding? Does this mean one of them is gonna get a pointless random heel turn?
I don't think there will be a heel turn, they probably just had issues during the tag match, blind tags and stealing pins probably

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Here are the spoilers for the thanksgiving edition of Impact
They're pushing Sarita. Yes, it's surprising.

Pretaped shit.

TNA instantly wiped their memories of No Surrender 2008 where the crowd chanted "We Want Wrestling", "Fire Russo" and "This is Bullshit" in a fake MMA match.

The important question is, where is the fucking Turkey Bowl?

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Xplosion:

* TNA X Division Champion Robbie E w/Cookie vs. Eric Young. Young says he has a new show called Nashville Shore. He's going to get on a boat with Dixie, Serg, Karen, whoever. They'll get drunk, eat catfish and fight. The only rule is men only fight women. During the match, Young locked up with Cookie on the outside and put a standing wristlock on her. Winner after hairspray to the eyes and a neckbreaker, Robbie E. The Shore beat Young down some after the match. Orlando Jordan comes down for the save. Robbie bails but Cookie stays in. Cookie tries to fight Jordan but he instead gives her a long kiss. Robbie runs in but Jordan grabs him and goes for a kiss but Cookie grabs him and drags him outside.

* Tara vs. Angelina Love. Winner via jumping flatliner, Angelina Love.

* Abyss vs. Rob Terry. Winner via Black Hole Slam, Abyss.
lol at Abyss being demoted to Xplosion

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd much rather have the turkey bowl than what this show looks like the Turkey bowl always had at least one or two good matches and the matches were given decent time as well.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
lol you people... :no: Im not even gonna waste my time on ya......

LET DA HATERS HATE!!!!

I, myself, have been quite critical of the TNA product of light, but these spoilers seem fine. However, not sure bout the KO champ getting pinned though, & Neal of all people in the MMA "fight". But then again, I have to watch the show on my TV to really judge first.

Van Dam vs Rhino at the PPV should be good though. Talk about memory lane. Fun.

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
MovieStarR™;9046612 said:
lol you people... :no: Im not even gonna waste my time on ya......

LET DA HATERS HATE!!!!

I, myself, have been quite critical of the TNA product of light, but these spoilers seem fine. However, not sure bout the KO champ getting pinned though, & Neal of all people in the MMA "fight". But then again, I have to watch the show on my TV to really judge first.

Van Dam vs Rhino at the PPV should be good though. Talk about memory lane. Fun.
Contradiction, much?

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Wow looks like a boring show.

And Tommy Dreamer is the stupidest babyface alive.

·
Premium Member
44,198 Posts
This show sounds awful. Too messy & disjointed...as usual.

- Why the hell did Dreamer go over Rhino? Why not have the heel go down at the PPV. Fine whatever.

- Ray/Devon feud = Don't give a shit. And where are The Guns?

- Knockouts stuff sounds all over the place as well. Nice to see they didn't forget about Mickie & Tara

- Another main event ending with a run in. Oh joy. Pope & Joe disagreeing actually makes sense. They hated each other before BFG, so its established that they don't like each other.

- And we are probably going to get stupid segments with Immortal's thanksgiving party and a fake Dixie Carter or something ridiculous like that.

So yeeeah. I'm spending my Thursday Night going to dinner with my gf & taking her to the midnight show of HP7. I won't be missing much at all by skipping Impact this week. Fucking TNA. Fucking horrible!

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot, Thanksgiving is next week. Stupid me. Oh well, next week I'll be fat off of Turkey, & all sorts of great food and won't be watching anyway. So yeah TNA, not going to bother with ya for two weeks.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Well at least they're not doing another Turkey Bowl or a tournament for a title shot that is never cashed in. The main event looks like the only thing from this show worth tracking down on Youtube sometime next weekend, because I'm not spending Thanksgiving watching Impact even if the spoilers looked good.

If the PPV match is Rhino/RVD, why did Dreamer pin Rhino clean in a street fight? A Rhino/RVD first blood match doesn't interest me in the slightest, nor does Bubba/Devon, nor does an Abyss/Pope casket match, nor does Hardy/Morgan, nor does Jarrett/Joe in some sort of worked MMA match. Hopefully they do AJ/Williams in a straight up match because that card is looking bad.

Did they really need to protect Jesse Neal with a ref bump and a guitar shot? Also, I know they're tag partners, but why is Shannon Moore running off one of the company's top heels?

Funny how even though they're broken up and are in a feud no one wants to see, it appears 3D still get more TV time and are treated as bigger acts than the rest of the tag division, including the team they "passed the torch" to (shouldn't the opposite happen?). Hopefully Bubba vs. Devon doesn't take the place of a tag title match--the saving grace (or the closest thing to one) of a lot of recent TNA shows--on the PPV, especially since it appears there won't be an Angle or Beer Money match so the PPV will likely need all the help it can get as far as match quality goes. Then again, it doesn't really matter to me as looking at the likely card, I'm skipping that show.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts