Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys bit of a good feeling rant for most of you, I'm pleased to let you know that i'm progressing well ever since I got some professional help. Many of you might not remember but i'm the guy who was on the verge of committing to the demons. Thanks guys for all your support.

REGARDS

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
I remember a guy who smashed his girlfriend's laptop or something and if that's you then good for you. If it's not, then......good for you. Hope you do well with stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I'm amazed it took a bunch of wrestling forum interwebz surfers to make you get this 'professional help'...

By 'professional help', you are talking about a shrink right? Or have you decided to enlist the services of a hitman? That second option would probably be cheaper. Do that one instead if you aren't already.

375 Posts
Hi guys bit of a good feeling rant for most of you, I'm pleased to let you know that i'm progressing well ever since I got some professional help. Many of you might not remember but i'm the guy who was on the verge of committing to the demons. Thanks guys for all your support.

REGARDS
Puggle here.

:D YAY!

No need to thank me, the feeling of doing a good deed is enough for this soul.

Now that you're over this whole demons silliness, how about a bone, "dawg", "cuz" I'm buyin!

Puggle

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
you almost committed to demons? that sounds awesome. quit doing this stupid shit and go do that.

·
Banned
187 Posts
This rant was breathtaking. Thanks for a fantastic read.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts