Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day mr kanenite asked me if i wanted to go to the zoo, at the first thought of going to the zoo i was all giddy and wet. So naturally i said "yes, yes i would most certainly love to go the zoo with you cobo and see the koala's and the cobras" well the day started out good, he bought me an ice cream cone and cotton candy, we saw the koala's i waved and they waved back, then we saw the cobra's during 'feeding time' it was a jolly moment of seeing them bite those little mice and seeing them jitter and then suddenly swallowed. One of them winked at me,i told cobo "LOOK LOOK! HE WINKED HE WINKED.... at me" i was blushing all day at that. I called him winky.

Then we went to finish the day at the spider monkies. Cobo dared me to pour strawberry jam on their eyelids and shoot heroin into their asses and then place bets to see which tree they would hit first. I had my money on the douglas fur. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! apparently i shoot too much dope in the little monkies, then they started to freak out and were jumping all over the place, i then saw this one monkey on the other side of the pen looking right at me. You know that look like in 28 days later... that's the same look the monkey gave me. Then it started running towards me. At first i didnt think much of it, there was a giant fence protecting me. But then the monkey was picking up demonic speed... like it was going well over 50km/h, then one of the other monkies got into position, kinda like a ramp and jumped the fence and latched onto my face and started to eat my skin. the doctors had to replace my eaten skin with tree bark until my originaly skin grows back. So now at school i have to deal with being called 'tree wizard' and 'leave whisperer' and i cant go home, because my dad chases me up a tree with my neighbour's 4 year old son's chainsaw. But where was Cobo to be found when i was horribly ravaged by a doped up spider monkey??? Ill tell you he was standing by the penguin exhibit with an empty look in his face and giant thing of drool coming from his mouth while saying to himself "hheheheheheehe, i like trains"

we should go to the zoo again sometime :agree:

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Nitemare said in post #7 :
Stop spamming, D-Man.
I was posting my opinion, and that was about as basic as it got.

The whole ban threat thing isn't funny anymore also. No offense, but it wasn't in the first place.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
D-Man said in post #11 :

I was posting my opinion, and that was about as basic as it got.

The whole ban threat thing isn't funny anymore also. No offense, but it wasn't in the first place.
not much of what lee says is

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
i don't quite get it, how come she sees all this weird shit and her coordination is gone she stiil can find a way to all the right buttons on the keyboard

1 - 20 of 26 Posts