Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at work today and it is incredibly slow as per usual Friday afternoon, and I'm stuck working with Paula. Paula is a terribly boring, terribly worthless, three years off retirement waste of space. I absolutely loathe this woman. And just like usually happens when we're slow she begins talking about things that to be perfectly honest, I really have no interest in talking about.

It's not like I'm anti-social, it's just that, for some reason, she feels the need to bring up her dead husband at least five times in a given workday. He's been dead for nearly five years now. I never met the guy, but I could probably write a biography about him with all the shit I know.

So once again she starts going on and on about how her husband used to live in California where it was warm or something along those lines. I was trying my best to ignore and surfing through WrestlingForum, where all of a sudden I got a brilliant idea.

I began answering her and asking questions using song lyrics. I maintained an hour long conversation with her quoting nothing but Katy Perry songs. It was the most fun I had working with her since I started at my job over three years ago.

This great idea never would have come to me without the brilliance of one WF user. That man is STUFF. So I thank you for curing the plague that is known as working with Paula. I'm going to just keep doing it everytime I get stuck working with her. She's half retarded anyways, so I'll give it a good two months or so before she catches on.

Again Thank you

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Example of question asked and your response please. I'll admit, I'm intrigued.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Seeing as this worked so well, would adopting a David Otunga gimmick ala Rawlin be effective in real life?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i took a page out of the STUFF playbook in rants once, think I used Ether. knapman didn't get it.

it's fun, STUFF is a man who knows fun.

·
STOCKING STUFFER
3,496 Posts
Good thing you put this in rants or I probably wouldn't have seen it.

You're welcome, got the idea from FEECH when he owned someone w/Tyson quotes

Now you can all continue telling me how great and FUN I am

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I've done this, it does indeed make the most boring conversation interesting. I tend to use Bob Dylan lyrics as well as The Smiths. Dylan's are especially good if you also adopt his speech patterns.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
My husband died 5 yers ago :'( Knocking on heavens door with the hey hey i yeah for some drama ?

Kinda sad though for that woman. But hearing the same story for 3 years and 5 times a day. Respect for not banging that chicks head trough a wall.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
Fucking with coworkers is so great. I agree that STOCKING STUFFER is a great man

1 - 20 of 22 Posts