Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank god Alberto Del Rio is no longer champion I told you he wouldnt stay champion for long but none of you believed me. His title reign failed so glad WWE had the sense to take it off him.

I also marked out at John Cena stealing his car lol

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Del Rio's probably going to end up with the Title back at HitC. The WWE simply was not going to allow Cena to fail to win the big one at four ppv's in a row (since if he'd lost/not won the title at NoC he wasn't taking it at HitC either). It also gave them another opportunity to add to Cena's stupidly inflated Title count.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Not many title reigns can be successful when only given three weeks. He had no chance whatsoever. I don't like Del Rio, but I feel bad for him. He was the first credible heel in a long time. Then Cena just destroys him cleanly after besting him for three weeks straight. It doesn't matter if you like Del Rio or not. Completely destroying the guy who won the Rumble and MITB in the same year does not build credibility. Del Rio was the only heel left on the brand that Cena hadn't destroyed, and he just did.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Although i think Del Rio in ring is quite good his character , theme and mannerisms are boring id rather have him as champion than Same Old John Cena , the same applies to Henry even though he isnt very good in any way shape or form id take that over same old Orton.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Generic?? He has a REAL GIMMICK, unless Dolph Ziggler and The Miz, the all generic cocky heels.
He comes out every week and pretty much says and does the same thing in a phony way.

However this past Monday where he walked to the ring in an aggressive manner was a step forward.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Del Rio hasn't really been saying the same things every week since he won the Title. Not surprisingly, that was the point where they actually gave him something to do again.
Obviously, if you've got nothing for a guy to do, but you have to use him every week, he's going to get repetitive.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I don't like del rio either, but if you're gonna give the man the title, might as well give him a chance to let him run with it.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Mexian JBL a mixture of JBL + Eddie Guerrero = Alberto Del Rio.

I knew he wouldn't last long as champ either.
Tbh i thought he would win at NOC because of the Mexican tour.. so he might win it back at HIAC? They could've let him have it until after the Mexican tour was over, so he could have a proper title reign. Instead another meaningless win for Cena.

·
Registered
75 Posts
You are just the worse type of person.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Thank god Alberto Del Rio is no longer champion I told you he wouldnt stay champion for long but none of you believed me. His title reign failed so glad WWE had the sense to take it off him.

I also marked out at John Cena stealing his car lol
Rightt and you also were right about Beth Pheonix not taking the belt off Kelly at SS and beyond. Nothing to be proud of here.

ps. You would mark out for Cena lol

·
Registered
685 Posts
Del Rio is strong and very talented, I'll give him that, but he fucking sucks in every other aspect, I didn't expect any long reign, especially with mr. hog on the list

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.