Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I should put this here or under Impact thread but regardless, during an Q&A on Twitter she answered a few fan questions.

One fan asked who would she like to have a match with the most.

Tessa repiled backing saying Mercedes VK actually who is Sasha Banks.

Cant go wrong with that choice.

In ring wise only..Sasha Banks.

If were talking the full package like promos,segemnts,build up to the match, and of of course in ring..Becky Lynch cause she's been the best at building ancitpcation for a match for quite a while

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/11/tessa-blanchard-reveals-which-wwe-star-she-wants-to-wrestle-662286/

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,229 Posts
They do say Real recognizes real.

This match is definitely a dream match ( and has been for quite a while for me) Sasha is one of the best women's wrestlers of this generation, and Tessa is top tier as well. whether we get it in WWE or outside of it I need to see this match.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well she's already wrestled Toni Storm, Alexa Bliss, Kairi Sane, Io Shirai, Mickie James, Ember Moon and I *THINK* Bayley....so all that was left was Charlotte, Becky & Sasha. Not like she had a big pool to chose from.

·
Waiting for Kawato
783 Posts
Well she's already wrestled Toni Storm, Alexa Bliss, Kairi Sane, Io Shirai, Mickie James, Ember Moon and I *THINK* Bayley....so all that was left was Charlotte, Becky & Sasha. Not like she had a big pool to chose from.
Sure, if she was asked who she'd like to work with who she hadn't worked with before...

·
Registered
10,945 Posts
Using her real name makes me assume she wants to wrestle her outside of WWE.

Bingo. She used her indie name, ie the name Sasha would likely use if she went back to the indies/out of wwe.

Now maybe she just called her that as Tessa is a Impact wrestler and didn't want to put over a WWE wrestler in such a way overtly.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
That'd be a fantastic match. Especially since both are willing to bump and sell their asses off to make it look good.

And funny how most women have Sasha as one of their dream opponents. It's almost like they realize how great she is even if WWE doesn't, hmm.

In fact, everyone in the business EXCEPT Vince seems to realize that Sasha is a STAR!! Unfortunately, Vince is in charge, hence her CONSTANTLY being booked like a choke artist.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sure, if she was asked who she'd like to work with who she hadn't worked with before...
Cause when people ask "Out of anyone, who would you like to work with?" exactly how many times have you heard someone give an answer of a character they've already worked with previously???.........

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,487 Posts
Cause when people ask "Out of anyone, who would you like to work with?" exactly how many times have you heard someone give an answer of a character they've already worked with previously???.........
All the time, wrestlers often say they have unfinished business with other people.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,763 Posts
Well you won’t see Sasha on AEW anytime soon as she recently signed a new deal with wwe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was just an extension. We don't know how long it was. Which was actually smart of her as AEW is not FULLY established yet. I'm thinking that she wants to give AEW another 12 months to prove themselves before making the jump. Which is the right move. At least that's what I hope she was thinking when signing. Her booking hasn't changed since coming back. She had a good program with Becky, but then Vince proceeded to stick her back with Bayley, in the same role she was in before leaving. Sasha should have beaten Becky at HIAC. If Sasha is not the top woman on SD before WMania then I think she should definitely make the official decision on leaving.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts