Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
What this does is just expose the women of wrestling as bitches that don't know their place when they aren't the top talent and also are out to take down any woman they see as a threat.

Why do women wrestlers air their dirty laundry to the world. "Whaaaa, she is getting all the attention, whaaa." It's because she's the f'n best in the world. You know what you call a male wrestler that cries online about other male wrestlers getting over? A weak bitch.

Reactions: Fringe

·
Registered
162 Posts
Chelsea should worry about her own career, as she is terrible. Spend less time moaning about Tessa and posting pictures of yourself in a bikini on Instagram and get better at wrestling

·
Registered
7,080 Posts
Pretty clear some are out to get Tessa now. She did wrong initially but now it's just nitpicking and a petty attempt to keep her from getting major bookings.

I really hope WOW isn't her lot, she's one of the best in-ring female performers America has seen for a long time. AEW could be building their women's division around her, but even with her dad there are afraid of the backlash.

If all else fails, she should really go and work for Stardom.

·
Baby It's Violence
8,852 Posts
Green is just being a bitch whining about something that doesn't matter much, and isn't even a problem. I'm not a Tessa fan but this ain't it.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
If anything this shirt Tessa wanted should bring more heat to her. Instend of apologizing(which she has still yet to do) she went and had this shirt done knowing all the nuclear heat she has and what for. Its like she's embracing it or mocking it

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Never thought one of these threads would pop up and I'd be on Tessa's side, but this is absolutely nothing, she was Knockouts Champion at the time, why the hell wouldn't she wear her title around on a show *not tied to any brand?
*(I'm aware ROH has rights to the show since they funded a good chunk of it)

What's wrong with bringing another company's belts to a wrestling show anyway, she's mad about the Knockout's Championship, meanwhile in 2018, this was also going on in Impact.

And All In was basically a pilot to sell AEW, did she forget Impact titles show up there too?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts