Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tessa Blanchard, who has been announced for the Women of Wrestling (WOW) reboot, has been hit by another accusation.

While this one isn’t as bad as some of the previous accusations that people have made against her, it’s still a bad look and another to add to the list.

On her latest Green With Envy podcast, Chelsea Green said that Tessa Blanchard tried to wear her IMPACT Title to the ring at the All In pay-per-view, which Green believed was an attempt from Blanchard to make herself look better than her opponents.

The match at All In was a four-way between Green, Blanchard, Britt Baker and Madison Rayne, which Blanchard ended up winning.

Green said:

“We didn’t know who was winning the match until the day of All In, until the afternoon actually. Tessa, who was in our match, brought her f**king IMPACT title to the show and tried to come out with it. In my mind, it was a way to look better than all of us. Bringing out a title, being the only person to come to the ring with a title, the fans are obviously immediately going to put you above the rest.

“Also, I feel like she did it because she knew that if she came out with the title, she couldn’t lose the title on the show. She couldn’t lose the title on a show that wasn’t IMPACT Wrestling. At that time, there was no way that would happen. Nowadays, f**k, the door is open. Anyone can wrestle anywhere and anyone can win or lose any title in any (company). A couple of years ago, that wouldn’t happen.

“That would have been a way of strong arming the higher-ups into letting her win. Funny enough, she still did win, but we all collectively made sure she didn’t come out with the title and that we all came out as equals.”

Blanchard joining WOW was met with a lot of criticism, which only became even more pronouced after there was a t-shirt released seemingly mocking the past accusations that have been made against her, and her “nuclear” reputation.
Source: https://wrestletalk.com/news/tessa-blanchard-another-accusation/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I guess I'm just dense. I really don't see an issue with this. Pac carried his dragon gate title around all the time. They've also made plenty of mention of mox and archer being us champion for njpw.
Your not being dense, just Chelsea Green being a weirdly jealous and trying to stir up more shit for Tessa. A backfired attempted imo as it just makes herself seem petty.

·
Waiting for Kawato
2,771 Posts
Laugh my fucking ass all the way off. Imagine a champion at an independent show coming out with their title? What a monster. The only bad look here is on Chelsea Green's whiny fucking ass. Wasn't she one of the ones who tweeted about Blanchard back when all that drama was going on? We get it, you don't like her. The most basic act of politicking hardly counts as a crime.

Green With Envy really is the perfect name for her podcast :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Is this even news worthy?

What a stupid jelaous peace of shit that bitch is. Shes trying to ride the negative waves around Tessa but at the end of the day shes the one to laugh at. The only thing Tessa needs is to come out as reformed person. In only few years time when she clear her name she will be the Ace of any womens division she wants to be.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
6,225 Posts
I guess I'm just dense. I really don't see an issue with this. Pac carried his dragon gate title around all the time. They've also made plenty of mention of mox and archer being us champion for njpw.
I guess it is just trendy to talk other wrestlers down, when there is a chance. Sooner or later that will fall back on Green, because she constructed $%"§& to talk bad about a coworker.

·
Registered
14,162 Posts
This is pretty stupid of Chelsea to say. She says Tessa couldn't lose the title on a non-Impact show which may be true but Tessa won regardless so it doesn't matter if Tessa came out wearing her title anyway. If Tony/Impact wanted to make the match a Knockout's Championship match then they could have but they didn't. Chelsea is probably just pressed about not winning the match and this 'accusation' isn't even an accusation, literally a non issue.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Laugh my fucking ass all the way off. Imagine a champion at an independent show coming out with their title? What a monster. The only bad look here is on Chelsea Green's whiny fucking ass. Wasn't she one of the ones who tweeted about Blanchard back when all that drama was going on? We get it, you don't like her. The most basic act of politicking hardly counts as a crime.

Green With Envy really is the perfect name for her podcast :ROFLMAO:
Exactly
What was Tessa supposed to do, relinquish her title so she offend someone.
I actually like Tessa, she is one of the best female Wrestlers in history in my opinion, hopefully she does great because she is only 26.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Didn't Chelsea quit Impact right after she became their Women's Champion? I mean she quit but she is complaining about someone else having the title, the title she gave up on?. Chelsea Green really has no clue what she is talking about. She's the same person who claims she got into WWE because of her talent, yet gets released at the same time as her bf......

It's not an accusation, no crime nor anything immoral was done by Tessa in this case, it's Chelsea being a jealous hypocrite once again.

Whenever Chelsea opens her mouth, by default the other person already has more credibility.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts