Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
This story comes up every week lol. I'd take tessa as they need a good villain now ivelisse got fired. Daga iv never heard maybe pass on him. Sounds like an impressionist painter or Brazilian footballer.
Well damn, now every time I hear Daga's name I am going to want him to have a Pele gimmick.

·
Registered
AVALONS #1 FAN/ AEW REVIEW BO$$
2,516 Posts
Hope tessa does sign could be some great matches now with how good the division is. If shes really a racist asshole she wont last long in AEW anyway. Ivelisse was given multiple chances before she buried herself, I'm sure Tessa will be no different.

·
Baby It's Violence
8,134 Posts
I mean, she also fucked over Impact by just flat out going MIA, so they had to re-write things and strip her of the title.

I guess you could bring her in, but I wouldn't just shoot her right into the top of the division right off the bat without building any sort of trust.

·
Registered
27,432 Posts
It's been a few days and I still haven't really heard this report be backed up from anyone I would call credible like Fightful, WON, PWInsider, etc.

So again, still waiting on that until I buy into this.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I read a rumor that AEW is interested in doing a redemption character arc for Tessa. Which would be really stupid because it would only work if Tessa actually changed. I don't believe it and I also don't believe the rumors she is going to AEW. They would have signed her by now. Maybe this is Tessa trying to get buzz so that WWE may be interested in her?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Honestly, I didn't believe she was signing now anyway. It would've been more credible had they not had issues with Ivelisse.

That would be like owning a business and giving someone who's been known to steal, a job. And then that person steals from you. It would be asinine to go on and hire another known thief after that.

It makes very little business sense. If the same thing happened you'd look like an idiot.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts