Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it might be fun to think of the worst ideas for gimmicks/storylines/matches or anything like that WWE could do and list some of the all time stupid moments they've already done...

I'll obviously start...

Bad ideas they could do...

Rebooting Kane- picking out a new young superstar, giving him the mask and gimmick and debuting him as the new Kane

Anymore anything on a pole match- let's face it, any kind of something on a pole match is stupid, even by prowrestling standards

Keeping Reigns face- :p

As for stupid things they've already done...

will anyone ever forget this all time stupid moment...

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
well if your going to reboot kane, at least try and find a guy that looks like the real kane and buy a better wig.

to think luke gallows was actually going to replace the real kane at one point, ffs.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
For all the worst ideas ever just read blackholeson's threads, old fashioned, tacky, cheesy and almost always universally rejected by the audience here lol.
hes the closest thing to an unfiltered russo on here haha

i dont even mind wacky, out there ideas but he goes way over board. my newest idea i think could be successful would be jinder winning the king of the ring and becoming the 'king of diversity'

·
Registered
579 Posts
well if your going to reboot kane, at least try and find a guy that looks like the real kane and buy a better wig.

to think luke gallows was actually going to replace the real kane at one point, ffs.

I'm dying of laughter right now at that picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
The entire storyline of Mark Henry's sex addicition in 1999, where he stated his first sexual encounter was with his sister. :lol

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Anything involving Kane and Lita comes to mind.

Something more recent would be the Orton/Wyatt rivalry. What the hell even was that? :lol

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
hes the closest thing to an unfiltered russo on here haha

i dont even mind wacky, out there ideas but he goes way over board. my newest idea i think could be successful would be jinder winning the king of the ring and becoming the 'king of diversity'
Meh some of them can be good. But I think the Russo comparison is the best. Most are shit but once in a while he has a good idea. That includes names to. Mostly terrible terrible names and ifeas but there are some good ones in there.

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts
There's a reason why I have it immortalised under my username, the whole Katie Vick storyline has got to be the worst idea ever.
Mark Henry and Mae Young is a close second for me. The hand was the stuff of nightmares. Then probably the whole Kane/Lita rape/miscarriage horrorshow. I'm sure there are many more, but those are the one's that were the hardest to forget.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Funny thing is, a horrible idea only feels horrible in hindsight because it fails. There are tons of good ideas that fail and are branded as bad ideas and there are tons if bad ideas that somehow work and are branded as good ideas.

I'd say the XFL but I mean Vince got pretty far with it. The only terrible idea about the whole thing was trying to challenge the NFL in the first place. Otherwise, Vince actually got everything set up quite nicely and even got all the teams. I'd like to think in an alternate universe, Vince Mcmahon is known more as the CEO as the genius behind the XFL and WWE is just his side business he clings on out of loyalty. Would probably be a better WWE too.

·
Registered
822 Posts
For all the worst ideas ever just read blackholeson's threads, old fashioned, tacky, cheesy and almost always universally rejected by the audience here lol.
I clicked this thread to make same acknowledgment.

I truly wonder if he enjoys posting SyFy original movie quality storylines just to see us riled up, or if he blazes a better strain than I do.

There are two WF posters I can tell started a thread just by title, BlackHoleSon and OneWingedAngel (changed name TO ace?).

Good stuff.
.As for topic, I say the Fake Kane was a horrible and dated storyline. It driving Kane insane anytime someone said "May 19th" (See No Evil release date)was just the shit covered cherry on top.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Have Finn squash Lesnar.

In the past you guys have named most..Golden Truth was really cringe to me so I'm one of the probably 6 total people who were very happy to see that split. Anything with R Truth is just bad actually.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Glad to see my fans acknowledging my brilliance. Flattered to say the least. Bows.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Terrible ideas for WWE? Just look through the topics posted by @blackholeson regarding storyline and character ideas.
My posts are far too long for you to read. Stop acting like you know how to read something that actually makes sense. Emma and Maryse? Lol, you're one of those types, huh? Can I call you "Precious"? Certified "G"? Is that something to be proud of? Seriously, if you could actually read what I write on here I'd be shocked. You seem like a one paragraph type.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
I clicked this thread to make same acknowledgment.
You read all my threads because you like them. It likely bothers you that what I say makes sense since you have been brainwashed by the WWE and it's inconsistent story telling. When something that makes sense comes along you don't know how to respond. My ideas are universally accepted and I have been doing this longer than you've been alive( I don't care how old you are btw). I have had my ideas taken over the last 20 years. If you only knew who was on the other end of this keyboard, you'd likely cum your pants. Half of you are hacks and I am part of this really, really, small minority who actually know what they're talking about 99% of the time when they speak, or type.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts