Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys it's been bothering me and I just wanted to write a little bit about fans bitching about this place. Listen I went there for final battle back in December and I thought the venue was awesome the crowd was electric and all around it was a fun night at ring of honor. Now listen would I love to have roh back at Hammerstein ballroom? Yes I love the manhattan center both ballrooms but right now roh can't afford it 125,000 is way too much to rent it out for 2 nights. I had the chance to go into the balconys when I was going to see some friends before the show and I thought the viewes were excellent. If you don't want to go don't your an idiot and missing out on two excellent nights of the best pro wrestling in North America period. I'm excited to go both nights and I'm very positive it will sell out and the crowd will be awesome. And roh has promised to fix the issues from last time by eliminating certain seating for all fans to enjoy. They will take care of the fans. Trust me it will all work out more importantly trust roh. Post your thoughts. Thanks guys!

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've always wanted to see some matches there. Sounds like an excellent venue.
It really is and it's very easy to get to from penn station it's on west 56th street walking there is very simple too as me and my friend walked there for final battle and it'll be nicer to walk there in late June when the weather is nice. Great place to see wrestling I would go if you live in the northeast area for sure!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts