Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 496 Posts

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
6,993 Posts
Re: Wimbledon

Don't forget that Federer has almost no points to defend since he took that haitaus end of last season. So he can only go up from here, year end number 1 is a possibility.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

There have been GOATs in Tennis (Sampras, Borg, Laver), but Federer is above all of them, not only has had more majors than any of them, but the way he has adapted through time is just incredible. His first Wimbledon was in 2003, 14 years later he wins another his 8th, what else can you say? he may be the greatest sporstman ever.

·
Tick Tock
5,729 Posts

There have been GOATs in Tennis (Sampras, Borg, Laver), but Federer is above all of them, not only has had more majors than any of them, but the way he has adapted through time is just incredible. His first Wimbledon was in 2003, 14 years later he wins another his 8th, what else can you say? he may be the greatest sporstman ever.
I agree I am honoured to have lived during this era of domination

·
Registered
12,661 Posts

Shapovalov is out from the US Open :(

Oh well. Dude is obviously so young and has such a bright future ahead of him.

·
17,649 Posts
Federer not at his best in this US Open, it is Nadal's tournament to lose, finalist of this side of the bracket will win the tournament, sorry but neither Anderson or Carreño have a chance

·
17,649 Posts
Called it, Del Potro was playing better. If he stays like this he can win the whole thing

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
6,993 Posts
Murray and Djokovic are both taking rest of the year off correct? If thats the case, Australian Open next year will be super interesting a lot of bigger matchups in earlier rounds

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
Nadal winning 2 slams after not winning one since 2014, also a runner up in Australia :banderas

Federer winning the other 2 slams after not winning one since 2012 :banderas

The two GOAT's sharing all the slams in 2017 :banderas

·
17,649 Posts
It's Federer's Aussie Open to lose, guy is 36 years and still prooving why is the GOAT

I find the Womens finals very interesting, because it's the top 2 women in the WTA rankings, two women who have been in the elite of tennis for several years now, but it will be the first Grand Slam for any of them. I would say Wozniacki arrives with more momentum and more rested, since Halep has had two extremely tough matches in this tournament, one of those the semis with Kerber.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
They're ranked no.1 and 2 and have never won a slam. That sums up how atrocious women's Tennis is. The only thing I watch is Kerber matches. One of the hottest women alive.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Can't believe SI has Genie in their bikini issue again,at this point it's like having Alize Lim or some other players attractive gf outside the top 100 who is only vaguely tennis related.No indication Genie will ever be top 50 level even ever again let alone a top draw player. I remember when people used to give magazines **it for putting Anna K on covers all the time despite not winning slams or big tournaments but she was still consistently a top 20 singer player most of her career and a top doubles player

101 - 120 of 496 Posts