Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10. ted aint getting none tonight
9. daniel bryan is proof wrestling is scripted...no way a nerd like him is being chased by the bellas.
8. miss usa worst ring anouncer ever.
7. r truth realy wants to be cenas best buddy...but apparently kozlov is.
6. mike mcguilcutty is indeed ben roethlisberger.
5. husky harris is a convincing actor.....not.
4. we will never know what the big picture of nexus is.....superfan cena is burrying them.
3. miz's awesome promo and heat was destroyed by a 57 yr old man who just had to cash in his birthday present.
2. miz girl probably has no idea she is the new face of raw.
1. according to wwe booking tonight lawler> cole=miz .....way to go wwe.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I learned that, wait WTF, was that darren young I saw in the parking lot with team cena.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I learned it's STILL "all about Triple H." Yep, the WWE would rather not put over a talented young superstar but would rather put over a shitty has-been wrestler in his mid-fourties over for the thousandth time and make Sheamus job clean to him. Eat a bag of fried dicks Triple H!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Apparently, nobody wants to see Amsterdam's weekly "15 things I learned from Raw" anymore, and half the forum bitched about me posting them last time. So I've stopped doing it.
bring it back dude, fuck the haters

·
Registered
428 Posts
Apparently, nobody wants to see Amsterdam's weekly "15 things I learned from Raw" anymore, and half the forum bitched about me posting them last time. So I've stopped doing it.
Who bitched about'em?? fpalm

It was the best thing after watching Raw.

Fuck the haters, bring'em back.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
You really care enough to let people on the internet essentially stop you from posting a particular topic? Head-scratcher.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Here's what I learned. The Miz is gonna be a shitty, shitty WWE Champion!
And why is that?
I'm not a Miz fan, but that really was awesome. Miz retained WWE title like a 100% heel. Did you hear how loud the crowd was just booing him out of the building when he captured the belt? That was obvious that Miz's gonna win, but despite that - the crowd was into this match. Miz received a great heat. And he is definitely NOT a shitty champion.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Haha. I was really liking the super arrogant, disrespectful Miz championship promo until Lawler started talking.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I learned that Cole is willing to do anything for the Era of Awesomeness to continue

1 - 20 of 22 Posts