446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an idea....ok

Royal Rumble- Orton defeats Henry wins the WHC

after the match we here the infamous gong

week after week we get closer to the Undertakers return

he returns at the Elimination Chamber

EC- Orton retains

Orton tells Taker he will give him another shot but this time he wants Undertaker to have something to lose so at WM28 Orton v Taker title vs streak and career

WM28- Taker and Orton battle in a no dq match for at least 20min.....Orton gives Taker like 5 RKO's chair shots hard ddt's everything Taker wins of course but is laid out in the ring then here comes Daniel Bryan with his briefcase and Undertaker is just drained DB puts taker in the labell lock....Taker reluctantly taps out.....Bryan is the WHC, Taker loses at WM, streak is over, Bryan also this is during and epic heel turn is now a star as he ended the streak and can brag brag brag that he did what no one could ever do

what you think

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Will be the biggest shock in WWE history...
Or how bout Bryan comes in with his case getting ready to pin Taker, then out of no where Daniel gets put in the Triangle Choke and Taps? :D This place would erupt.

·
The Definition of Excellence
1,556 Posts
Will be the biggest shock in WWE history...
Or how bout Bryan comes in with his case getting ready to pin Taker, then out of no where Daniel gets put in the Triangle Choke and Taps? :D This place would erupt.
I'm a Bryan mark but I gotta admit I'd be rolling on the floor laughing at that. Good stuff! :lmao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts