Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone liking the gameplay, or the overall feel of the game so far? It's already out in Arcades in Japan and other parts but there is more to come when it goes to consoles.

I'm liking it so far.

·
Premium Member
3,256 Posts
I haven't played it or really concerned myself to much over it. I got a feeling this game is going to become to little to late. With the upcoming SF vs Tekken and vise versa on its way I got a feeling that is going to oversea Tekken Tag 2.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
The original Tekken Tag Tournament is the best fighting game I've ever played. Everything about this one reminds me of the first but better. This is one to pick up for me.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I'm more excited about the Tekken version of Tekken vs Street Fighter but I'll probably pick this up, the only thing that bothers me is it's non-canon, so story mode is going to be pointless, if there even is one.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
I've never played a Tekken game on console. I always remember playing it on holiday in arcades and just think it'd take away a bit of the fun of it, if I knew other people that liked the games maybe I'd be different though.

It'd probably end up taking away from my memories of it though, like buying the metal slug collection for PSP, it was good, but not as good as I remember it being when I was in arcades playing it.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
not feeling this at all,gameplay and graphics are clearly very dated.why bother with this when the best fighting game of the year "mortal kombat" is still going strong and street fighter x tekken is out in march?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not feeling this at all,gameplay and graphics are clearly very dated.why bother with this when the best fighting game of the year "mortal kombat" is still going strong and street fighter x tekken is out in march?
LOL isn't MK9 done with DLC? What else is there to prove with that game? By time TTT2 comes out, much hype from that game would have fizzled out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts