Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,461 Posts
Hopes?

Craig Marduk, Roger Jr, and Armored King. (Maybe Wang)

Craig Marduk more than the other characters he's my best character.
For me I would hope that either are Armor King, Craig Murduk, Julia Change or Christie. Any of those 4 are my hopes for the three other characters.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
For me I would hope that either are Armor King, Craig Murduk, Julia Change or Christie. Any of those 4 are my hopes for the three other characters.
Lol I mained Gigas cause he has similar moves to Marduk, so if Marduk comes back I can smoothly transition back to him. (If he comes back)

Julia would be nice too, if she does come back I'd want Ganyru as well.

So many characters I wouldn't complain about any of them.

·
16,461 Posts
Lol I mained Gigas cause he has similar moves to Marduk, so if Marduk comes back I can smoothly transition back to him. (If he comes back)

Julia would be nice too, if she does come back I'd want Ganyru as well.

So many characters I wouldn't complain about any of them.
I tried to play as Gigas, just didn't have the patients to make him a main or anything. The only new character I main I Eliza and she has pretty cool tier moves.

As long as we are getting the main vets, then I will be satisfied.

·
16,461 Posts
Surely Negan would've been better suited for Mortal Kombat.
Just like Noctis would've been better suited for Soul Calibur VI. Should have gotten Tinka instead from Final Fantasy. Hell, I would have settled for Ken from Street Fighters in this game, not Negan.

·
16,461 Posts
Having Marduk back has been so glorious and unexpected.
Having Armor King back in my life and in the game has been entertaining. I have seen so many Armor King users online and they are quite good but too predictable. Relies on grapples and same moves. :lol

81 - 100 of 117 Posts