Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot what day on NXT Tegan helped Shotzi at the end, I know April 22nd on NXT was there 1st as a team.I thought it would just be one off

I think they only teamed like twice, In Your House sort of Counts, They already had a shot for the Women's Tag Team Championship, Tegan lost 2 times one with Dakota & one with Shotzi

We all know Shotzi going to be the IT Factor in the NXT Women's Division, Already she's winning me over, By October she be in the Title Hunt

Tegan, She has a story coming back from 2 ACL's, She came back , Won Matches Loss Matches, But in big matches that count, She loses, including the NXT UK Women's Title , WWE Women's Tag Team Title, Something has to give on this Story,

We know how the WWE just throws teams at random, and Splits long time Teams like the Riot Squad, Fire & Desire

If Tegan/Shotzi does win the Women's Tag Title, Get both more exposer on TV, I think WWE might make Shotzi big out of the 2...Making Tegan look like a sidekick

I'm not saying a jealous angle between the 2, Both are Good at what they do, Nor a Overshadowing Angle

Witll Shotzi overshadow Tagan in the Team? I don't know,

Discuss about, Good or Bad

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
I don't mind them as a team to keep them busy at times. But they have noting in common personality or looks wise and they don't even have that "opposites attract" chemistry either.

They're basically two good singles stars teaming up because they're both babyfaces to stay busy. Which is fine, but this team should not be long term.

I like them both in the ring, but Shotzi just has more personality than Tegan and she has a unique look. Tegan's missing that before she gets to the next level.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a though about how they break up, Have Shotzi win matches to build up her , just act all cocky about it,

Samething with Tegan, Win the Women's Tag Team Titles Beating Bayley/Sasha, But Start a Fued with Candice at te Same Time, Shotzi start a feud with Dakota Kai

Now, have Candice & Dakota Team up, While Raquel is in the Background, Have Candice try to talk to Tegan about Shotzi is trying to overshadow you

Twist - Candice & Dakota doesn't want the Tag Team Title at all, just want to get in Tegan's head & try to Manipulate her in hating Shotzi

Causing Tegan to think if Shotzi just using her

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,937 Posts
HHH loves Tegan but after she failed to generate sympy in her feud with Dakota, this is his plan C for trying to get her over, it's clear that Shotzi is a star and so he's hoping Tegan can get over by proxy. It won't work, Tegan is too bland and not elite enough as a worker to make up for it.

I think they should do a meta storyline where she starts taking the "Lady Kane" thing too seriously, she starts believing she's Kane, starts dressing like him and using his moves, and when it's time for Dakota to turn face, she helps her remember who she really is, then they reform Team Kick and win the women's tag team titles.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I think they'd both be better off on their own. Tags make sense when both are not strong on their own. Tegan is already better off on her own, and Shotzi could be with a little focus from creative. I'm getting the feeling the NXT women's division is getting weak on singles competitors again, and pulling Tegan outta that pool doesn't make sense to me. When I say weak, they've booked away ones that were previously on the ascent.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HHH loves Tegan but after she failed to generate sympy in her feud with Dakota, this is his plan C for trying to get her over, it's clear that Shotzi is a star and so he's hoping Tegan can get over by proxy. It won't work, Tegan is too bland and not elite enough as a worker to make up for it.

I think they should do a meta storyline where she starts taking the "Lady Kane" thing too seriously, she starts believing she's Kane, starts dressing like him and using his moves, and when it's time for Dakota to turn face, she helps her remember who she really is, then they reform Team Kick and win the women's tag team titles.
That's a bad idea TBH

On a Serious Note, If there was no COVID, Would Tegan been booed?

·
Registered
134 Posts

If they give her Kane's pyro for a TakeOver event, count me in. At least would be fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts