Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Dude she won't be back for at least another 6 months to 1 year. Plus, she wasn't given much and wasn't in a prominent spot on the show.
There's not really a lot to discuss here.
I know she won"t be back, I made this thread so people can talk about what storyline she would be in

Besides, Indi took her place

·
Registered
293 Posts
Whenever the return does happen, let's face it - She's not likely to be put in a prominent position as she's so injury prone. If none of the injuries that she has occurred, she'd have already won the Mae Young, The NXT strap and would most likely be a top face on the Main Roster.. all based on her popularity (and not her ability)

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Whenever the return does happen, let's face it - She's not likely to be put in a prominent position as she's so injury prone. If none of the injuries that she has occurred, she'd have already won the Mae Young, The NXT strap and would most likely be a top face on the Main Roster.. all based on her popularity (and not her ability)
I 100% agree with you

·
Registered
666 Posts
Back for the Dusty Classic maybe. Could be protected a bit in the tag format. If the Mens Classic runs until this next Takeover I would expect the womens one to happen maybe after Mania or leading up to it so there is a break in between. Would be lame to have them happen at the same time or right after each other.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Back for the Dusty Classic maybe. Could be protected a bit in the tag format. If the Mens Classic runs until this next Takeover I would expect the womens one to happen maybe after Mania or leading up to it so there is a break in between. Would be lame to have them happen at the same time or right after each other.
I kinda get the feeling that the Women's Dusty Classic will run together at the same time. The announcement was made on NXT TV last week, so I think it's happening soon. If it was just a regular press release, than I could see it as taking place later in the year.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Idk she got my sympathy originally but she's definitely damaged goods at this point...I feel like even when she gets her moment she's going to get injured again and have to vacate the title...her story is WWE gold so she'll have a place on the roster just off that but damn

·
Registered
666 Posts
They surely have to run 16 teams like the men if they run it at the same time. I would expect ALOT of guest and main roster teams, Sorry to derail!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts