Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know she's not even popular on here, I get like over 100+ views with no replys

But I just want to talk about when she returns

I know she's going continue her feud with Candice, That's fine

But, in my view she needs a character change for 2021

She been an Babyface since she's was in the U.K & coming to the WWE

Just when she come back, she has to like start over from the ground up & she got sick of it

So who ever is the NXT Women's Champion by the time she comes back

Just say Shotzi wins in July, Tegan Music hits, Comes out, Hugging Shotzi, High Fiving here

Then, Tegan attacks her, beating her in the ring..Trying to hurt her, Brings in a chair & Starts hitting Shotzi like 7 times,

Tegan would say she got sick of tired of getting pushed back & she also will claim no one called her & told her how you feel while she was hurt

She won't be a full heel, She would attack heels in her way too, A Tweener

In her Promos, She will talk about being the 1st Female Fight Club for Men

·
Registered
70 Posts
Tbh she is good but for some reason she does nothing for me, I can see her ring skills but she appears very bland and anti charismatic to me, it may change tho

·
Banned
4,550 Posts
She was getting pushed and I really dig her, but all the injuries and bad luck 2 torn knees now her acute ligaments which shredded like paper, I think she might of been going to turn and align herself with Candice Le rae or Mrs gargano boring pixie, who is the dullest worker in nxt, jezuz.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She was getting pushed and I really dig her, but all the injuries and bad luck 2 torn knees now her acute ligaments which shredded like paper, I think she might of been going to turn and align herself with Candice Le rae or Mrs gargano boring pixie, who is the dullest worker in nxt, jezuz.
This is her 3rd ACL tear

We don't even know if she was going to turn and join Candice & Johnny

·
Registered
11,212 Posts
You mean she needs to finally get a character because she's never had one. She's easily the most boring women's wrestler in recent times. She's damaged 'goods' with those injuries too, there is no upside to her at all. Harsh but true.

·
Springboard diving into greatness
Le catch.
1,283 Posts
You mean she needs to finally get a character because she's never had one. She's easily the most boring women's wrestler in recent times. She's damaged 'goods' with those injuries too, there is no upside to her at all. Harsh but true.
This.

·
Banned
4,550 Posts
This is her 3rd ACL tear

We don't even know if she was going to turn and join Candice & Johnny
It seemed I said or should of said, I know you like tenants aswell, so do I she reps the UK really good, she has the best Shining Wizard , didn't realize it was her third, maybe they will take her on as a trainer or in a backstage capacity as she has plenty to offer if she can't wrestle again. Hope the latter isn't the case.

Guess we will never know about her Joining boring gargano and Mrs boring le rea,.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It seemed I said or should of said, I know you like tenants aswell, so do I she reps the UK really good, she has the best Shining Wizard , didn't realize it was her third, maybe they will take her on as a trainer or in a backstage capacity as she has plenty to offer if she can't wrestle again. Hope the latter isn't the case.

Guess we will never know about her Joining boring gargano and Mrs boring le rea,.
Knowing her, She will want to return just to want to get the NXT Women's Championship to add to her Mantle of Titles she won the past 8 years

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
4,722 Posts
I don't see any road back. Even the best male athletes in the world would struggle to recover from two ACL tears, let alone three, so chances are virtually nil for Tegan to do anything other than return, do a few token matches, and then that'll be it.

·
Banned
4,550 Posts
Knowing her, She will want to return just to want to get the NXT Women's Championship to add to her Mantle of Titles she won the past 8 years
I really hope so, I know you and I would be happy, have a good day breh.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I agree with strikeforce. If she even manages to return to the ring, the smart thing would be to make her a tag team competitor for life, so she has to work less. He single competitor days are done.

But I strongly believe she will announce her in ring retirment some time in the future.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
get the NXT Women's Championship to add to her Mantle of Titles she won the past 8 years
??????
The DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship? She can easily win the 24/7 title and she doesn't have to be an active wrestler.

But I hope she gets well fast and injury free.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts