Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or is America's youth becoming a bunch of Smartasses? I am a teenager ashamedly.My peers are some of the rudest bastards in the history of America. The parents don't give a flying fuck either. At my high school this past year we had 30 pregnant girls , 30 FUCKING girls, and half of them was Freshman.
Damn some of them are hos too cuz they go back and do it again. And don't get me started on Lesbians. Now I aint Homophobic or nothing, but I get sick and tired and pissed of seeing ugly, looks like a dude, nasty, fat girls suckin face at school. I know it aint fair for gay people to be discriminated against but on the other hand, it sure as hell aint fair for me and the majority of the school to have to sit by and watch the nasty shit fly.Also,My cousin is a History teacher and the bastards treated her like shit. I bout got suspended for fighting someone because of it. I'm ashamed of the direction my generation is going. It's going straight to hell.

N

·
0 Posts
I agre with you (the thread starter) 100%. I'm going to add that we should kill all them assholes and smartasses and then burn their dead, flesh, maggotized bodies on a steak! Then, after the steak is cooked, we should all celebrate and eat it.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
How about we say "kids these days" NDF?

I would agree some people at my school are like that. But you'll always have these kinds of people, some of which may never change.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I don't think we've ever had a pregnant person in the school. Then again we only have about 30 druggies. If you ever get sick of the States you can always move the Canada. Were all the happy people live.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
it's just the US I guess.

(nitemare wasn't sarcastic :lmao )

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Wow, i read this thread expecting Flash to have a long winded post about teenagers and adults and some other shit, but he obviously hasnt ben online yet! Lol.

RZ SUCKS!

Also yea teenagers are gettin worse supposedly but, me, nvm, who really cares, if we was all respectable perfect human beings there would be no fun!.

Slade :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts