Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This person” female” is thinking she doesn’t want to be around here and is talking about leaving. And she is 17. And I and she are very close. At one point we had something but now we are best friends. But anyway she is talking about leaving town running away. And I am very proactive of her. And I think the only way I’d be able to sleep at night is if I go with her. And watch over her and make sure she isn’t raped or anything. But I don’t know what to do. That would mean I’d lose my house… and my job. But I don’t want anything to happen to her cause I love her like a sister.

Any one has a say

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well I know for a fact that BabyBoy would tell you to go on the sole reason that he despises every post you make (more or less)

But this is another of those "why ask us" threads that seem to be popping up a lot. Thing is, we could either say go or don't go but it's up to you...your life after all.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true enough. But i would just like to get some insight in to it from people if anyhtign for my sheer entertainment

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Sad thing is with this being rants, the only people getting the entertainment would be those commenting on how fucking stupid these topics can get :p

Oh...and looky here, it's BabyBoy :)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dunno lee and cody look here and you here just morons like bb are around. And i would put it in anything. But it doesn't belong there

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
White Raven said:
i dunno lee and cody look here and you here just morons like bb are around.
I'm sorry, I don't speak faggotese :(

B

·
0 Posts
White Raven, it is illegal to help someone run away. Please do it so we can turn you in. :)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
What reasons would a 17 year old girl have to run away? Is she being beaten or raped at home or some shit?
Whats with kids of this generation? It's like if theres ever a problem in life, instead of facing it, you run away, kill yourself, or kill others. All three being fucking stupid solutions. If she has a problem, tell her to seek help. Running from it only gets you into more trouble. Simple as that. :rolleyes:

Shit....if you can't handle life as a teenager at that age......what the fuck are you gonna do later on in life? It's only the tip of the iceberg......

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes she does have problems at home. She is beaten. And i would get her to seek help cept for one very small matter. Her dad is the police chief of the town. So thats fucked. And she doesn't even need a reason. She could just want to get away and i'd go with her

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
So you're telling me if someone was brought to the attention that the police chief was beating his own daughter, no one would do anything? Like fire him, and get her to a safer home? :argh:

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kaneanite said:
So you're telling me if someone was brought to the attention that the police chief was beating his own daughter, no one would do anything? Like fire him, and get her to a safer home? :argh:
well who would you belive? I girl that has a some one jaded past with minor run in with the law. or the head of police. I mean now a days it's pretty fucked up

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well if her dad's the police chief, you need to to go to someone higher up than him. You need to get in touch with....the A-Team :D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Adam said:
Well if her dad's the police chief, you need to to go to someone higher up than him. You need to get in touch with....the A-Team :D
My god that is a good idea

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I think BabyBoy wants you to run away with her, instead of get in touch with The A-Team like I suggested :(

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Fuck it. Just run away with her. Since people these days are afraid to face their problems, and rather run away, fuck it. Just run. Why would you even ask us? We all know how its gonna go down. Become a run away with her. It gains more attention right?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts